::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good time at my pastor's house despite there being three crazy teenagers there! :D Didn't overeat, so that was good. Of course, tomorrow, I eat on my turkey, hashbrown casserole, and broccoli casserole. All bets are off then! :drool:

Ate some Waldorf salad in place of sugary dessert. YUMMY! I love that stuff and so easy to make! Didn't even miss not eating sugar.

Delsym. Nyquil. Chloraseptic. Halls. Vicks. Tea. Honey. Lemon. Apple cider vinegar. Ludens. Sudafed. Kleenex like whoa.

Holy mackerel. I am running out of endurance for this. I hack and it triggers my gag reflex and I spend half my day trying not to puke. I hydrate like mad, but then a hacking fit threatens my bladder control. I am sleep deprived. Every time I hit a sweet spot I'm afraid to move or breathe too deep. But breathing deep prevents pneumonia.

Nearing the end of my rope.

Delsym. Nyquil. Chloraseptic. Halls. Vicks. Tea. Honey. Lemon. Apple cider vinegar. Ludens. Sudafed. Kleenex like whoa.

Holy mackerel. I am running out of endurance for this. I hack and it triggers my gag reflex and I spend half my day trying not to puke. I hydrate like mad, but then a hacking fit threatens my bladder control. I am sleep deprived. Every time I hit a sweet spot I'm afraid to move or breathe too deep. But breathing deep prevents pneumonia.

Nearing the end of my rope.

Better tie a knot in it. :)

For real, I understand. Raeden is now snotting around and coughing a whole lot. Michele gave her prednisone and that has made her evil. She pinches grabs at our faces, and this morning pulled Michele's glasses off and threw them across the room, while she was putting Raeden's shoes on. She scratched my ear while I was changing her diaper today.

Maybe it's better off to let her cough and snot.

My iphone doesn't give me the option of posting pics on the forum anymore. Does anybody else have that problem?

And are any android users having that problem? BTW...I work from the full site on my phone. I tried going to the mobile style (which I absolutely hate) to see if I could post pics from there. No dice.

My iphone doesn't give me the option of posting pics on the forum anymore. Does anybody else have that problem?

And are any android users having that problem? BTW...I work from the full site on my phone. I tried going to the mobile style (which I absolutely hate) to see if I could post pics from there. No dice.

No, but I have a difficult time seeing all the small print.

Eating a turkey sandwich...

Loving the leftovers. Brought some dressing, mac and cheese, deviled eggs.

The office fridge is set too low, because my deviled eggs froze solid!

There's another hat I'm going to go to the shop and buy tomorrow. I showed the pic I took wearing it to my MIL and she laughed her ass off and said I should have gotten that one.

Michele heard what she said, and told me to pick it up too. :)

Did you upload to photo bucket and copy/paste the URL. That should work.

And just thought I'd mention...

Michele makes the best dessert I've ever eaten in my life--banana split cake! Yep, I shouldn't eat it. But it's only at Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I figure a little indulgence won't hurt. Much. :drool:

And just thought I'd mention...

Michele makes the best dessert I've ever eaten in my life--banana split cake! Yep, I shouldn't eat it. But it's only at Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I figure a little indulgence won't hurt. Much. :drool:

That sounds dirty. Glad you enjoyed it.:D

Did you upload to photo bucket and copy/paste the URL. That should work.

Heh. Don't have a photobucket account.

Tried instagram, and all it showed was the little box with an 'x' in it. So I gave up and posted the instagram link. Are you having that trouble with your iphone too, not having the top menu above the box where you type your replies? I have nothing. I can't even change my font or make the letters bold. I can only type and post. It wasn't like that last week.

Maybe I need to PM Seeso to see if he knows anything about it.

Last edited:
Heh. Don't have a photobucket account.

Tried instagram, and all it showed was the little box with an 'x' in it. So I gave up and posted the instagram link. Are you having that trouble with your iphone too, not having the top menu above the box where you type your replies? I have nothing. I can't even change my font or make the letters bold. I can only type and post. It wasn't like that last week.

Maybe I need to PM Seeso to see if he know anything about it.

No problems with my iphone. It finally died after having it for a few years and one of my kids dropping it. Still using my ipad. Hopefully, I will be getting a 6 plus soon. Just waiting on availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom