::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delsym. Nyquil. Chloraseptic. Halls. Vicks. Tea. Honey. Lemon. Apple cider vinegar. Ludens. Sudafed. Kleenex like whoa.

Holy mackerel. I am running out of endurance for this. I hack and it triggers my gag reflex and I spend half my day trying not to puke. I hydrate like mad, but then a hacking fit threatens my bladder control. I am sleep deprived. Every time I hit a sweet spot I'm afraid to move or breathe too deep. But breathing deep prevents pneumonia.

Nearing the end of my rope.

Theraflu and mucinex DM or even better a doctor for Levaquin and cough syrup with codeine. Hope you feel better.

Better tie a knot in it. :)

For real, I understand. Raeden is now snotting around and coughing a whole lot. Michele gave her prednisone and that has made her evil. She pinches grabs at our faces, and this morning pulled Michele's glasses off and threw them across the room, while she was putting Raeden's shoes on. She scratched my ear while I was changing her diaper today.

Maybe it's better off to let her cough and snot.

No fun. Hope your and Raeden's situation improves.

On further reading obviously not happy making for Michele as well. Benadryl might help treat her symptoms. :)

She can't take benadryl. Seizures worsen. Didn't know that until neuro-doc told us that a couple of years back when we gave med list.

He prescribed atarax in its stead. Forgot about trying that, so thanks...

Not to be critical but I love turkey on Thanksgiving...also they never seem to make enough food for the amount of people there, I feel like I have to eat less so everyone can eat.

That used to be the case when my MIL's sister and her family would come over for dinner. They haven't since about the 3rd year we were married though.

They would come in with several tupperware bowls, and before dinner even started, they would fill them up with what they wanted to take home as 'leftovers'. Then before prayer, they would jockey themselves to where they would be in the front of the line, and would pile their plates so high, they could barely balance them. Then they would sit down and eat fast so they could get up and get seconds of whatever was left, as soon as the line cleared. I never could understand why nobody said anything to them. It was like they were afraid of them or something.

The last year they came, it was same as usual. The only redeeming factor about any of them was my MIL's sister, Ann, would ask if anybody else wanted something if it was the last portion before she got it. That year, every time she asked, I said I wanted it. After the second time I answered her, she said, "Lord, you're a pig aren't you?" I told her, "Nah, you can have it. I'll just get what I want out of the bowls you put in the fridge." Michele's mom's mouth was hanging open in surprise, and her dad looked at me and winked and smiled.

There were two babies born soon after that, and Michele's brother got married, so the family had grown by the next Thanksgiving. When Michele's aunt called the week before and asked what time dinner was going to be, Darrell told her that it was only going to be immediate family. She called for 2 more years after that and he gave her the same answer. Guess she got the idea, because they didn't call anymore after that.

Delsym. Nyquil. Chloraseptic. Halls. Vicks. Tea. Honey. Lemon. Apple cider vinegar. Ludens. Sudafed. Kleenex like whoa.

Holy mackerel. I am running out of endurance for this. I hack and it triggers my gag reflex and I spend half my day trying not to puke. I hydrate like mad, but then a hacking fit threatens my bladder control. I am sleep deprived. Every time I hit a sweet spot I'm afraid to move or breathe too deep. But breathing deep prevents pneumonia.

Nearing the end of my rope.

UGH! So sorry, Freeda! Feel better soon! (I know - you would if you could . . .)

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
Ukulelerob

Hmmmmm?

My iphone doesn't give me the option of posting pics on the forum anymore. Does anybody else have that problem?

And are any android users having that problem? BTW...I work from the full site on my phone. I tried going to the mobile style (which I absolutely hate) to see if I could post pics from there. No dice.
I only use my phone for reading. I hate trying to do anything else on the forum on it.

Come on evvvvvvvvvvvvery body sing!

CHORUS:
[C] My uncle used to love but she [Bb] died
A [G] chicken ain't chicken 'til it's [C] licken good and fried
Keep on the [F] sunny side
My, [G] uncle used to love me but she [C] died

Heh. Don't have a photobucket account.

Tried instagram, and all it showed was the little box with an 'x' in it. So I gave up and posted the instagram link. Are you having that trouble with your iphone too, not having the top menu above the box where you type your replies? I have nothing. I can't even change my font or make the letters bold. I can only type and post. It wasn't like that last week.

Maybe I need to PM Seeso to see if he knows anything about it.

I just checked my android, everything is there.

That used to be the case when my MIL's sister and her family would come over for dinner. They haven't since about the 3rd year we were married though.

They would come in with several tupperware bowls, and before dinner even started, they would fill them up with what they wanted to take home as 'leftovers'. Then before prayer, they would jockey themselves to where they would be in the front of the line, and would pile their plates so high, they could barely balance them. Then they would sit down and eat fast so they could get up and get seconds of whatever was left, as soon as the line cleared. I never could understand why nobody said anything to them. It was like they were afraid of them or something.

The last year they came, it was same as usual. The only redeeming factor about any of them was my MIL's sister, Ann, would ask if anybody else wanted something if it was the last portion before she got it. That year, every time she asked, I said I wanted it. After the second time I answered her, she said, "Lord, you're a pig aren't you?" I told her, "Nah, you can have it. I'll just get what I want out of the bowls you put in the fridge." Michele's mom's mouth was hanging open in surprise, and her dad looked at me and winked and smiled.

There were two babies born soon after that, and Michele's brother got married, so the family had grown by the next Thanksgiving. When Michele's aunt called the week before and asked what time dinner was going to be, Darrell told her that it was only going to be immediate family. She called for 2 more years after that and he gave her the same answer. Guess she got the idea, because they didn't call anymore after that.
Wow, just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom