::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only place I've ever paid $5 or more for a drink was on a cruise, and that's only because I was trapped there.

Of course, that tells you how long it's been since I've been on the bar scene buying drinks as well.

Well it's a beach town so I guess they raise prices for off season and no business

To anybody that paid attention night before last...

Mower is back. They had to grind down the pulley guard a little on one side, because the vibration was causing it to contact the deck every second or so, causing a metal to metal racket.

I guess it's the price you pay for buying a machine that's fabricated as opposed to stamped. Human hands tend to make things a little imperfect. Machines do stamped metal. The same every time, but much thinner and cheaply made.

Glad it's all worked out and now it works.

It might be dry enough to finish mowing the yard today. I was able to get the front yard yesterday before it started raining.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Three non living, non ukulele things you would save if your house was on fire and physical strength was no barrier.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Three non living, non ukulele things you would save if your house was on fire and physical strength was no barrier.

A fire would be sad.
We have some antique things. Some furniture that belonged to my aunt (actually my grandmother's sister, who was for all intents and purposes was my grandmother).
I have a violin, in a closet, in a case, that belonged to family that is in excess of a hundred years old.

A fire would be sad.
We have some antique things. Some furniture that belonged to my aunt (actually my grandmother's sister, who was for all intents and purposes was my grandmother).
I have a violin, in a closet, in a case, that belonged to family that is in excess of a hundred years old.

There is a shotgun and a couple of rifles that were my father in law's that would be nice to save.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

our wedding photo discs (can always reprint the album that way!)
my emergency file box (passports, SS cards, birth certificates, copies of other important things, etc)
and then whichever of these was easiest to grab: hawaiian quilt, divinity school diploma, or my basket of handknits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom