::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 2 guests)

gyosh,
bbycrts+,
D3B7,
hoosierhiver,
mailman+,
mascompro+,
Newportlocal+,
PereBourik+,
Pueo+,
Skitzic+,
Ukulelerob+

Wow!!!

moreletters

There are currently 14 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 2 guests)

gyosh,
bbycrts+,
D3B7,
hoosierhiver,
mailman+,
mascompro+,
Newportlocal+,
PereBourik+,
Pueo+,
Skitzic+,
Ukulelerob+

Wow!!!

moreletters

Now, if I only had something to say.

TheBus is too bumpy to post, and I have caught up. It was hard to get out of bed today, I am running about 90 minutes behind schedule.

Right now it is peaceful and quiet, here at the mailman's house. It is sure not to last long, though. Beer is sleeping, at the moment, but he's sure to wake up soon. When he does, the peace and quiet ends, at least for a while.

He will need to go out, have his medicine, eat and drink. Then he will take forever to get comfortable again, and require a good deal of attention. He will probably take a couple of hours to settle back down.

He doesn't feel well today; he seems to have an upset stomach for a day or two, every ten to twelve days. I feel sorry for the old guy....

Sad to hear about your dog. No easy answer, but I really empathize with your situation.

Started swimming again today, gonna be in shape by spring.

My daughter has a passion for swimming. She is taking a short break, but she has been taking competitive lessons, in hopes of trying out for a travel team. She's 7 and the team is really expensive, but she loves it.

So...... Are you getting it?

If only I had the $. It is one I would consider thinning the current collection for, if that were possible. The thing is, I feel that every high-end ukulele is taking away from my MB fund. So unless I get a windfall or a gift, probably not. :(

Well, I think I have a new 'weirdest story from the nursing home' story. Warning: this is really gross.

Really gross.

Worse then the trail of turds or the poop smeared walls.

Read at your own risk.

I went to the bathroom, and went to my usual stall. There are 3 stalls in this bathroom. I see shoes in the middle stall, they are standing sideways, presumably about to leave. They are brown leather with some fancy tool work and a small wedge heel. They were very cute shoes. I closed the door and turned to walk to the toilet and I see it...a butt. The woman in the middle stall was squatting low to the ground and her butt was sticking into my stall.

I just kind of stared at it for a few seconds, trying to process exactly what I was seeing. It wasn't an unattractive butt. It was kind of smaller, and round...and sticking in my stall. I briefly consider just leaving the bathroom, but decided that would be weird (like a random chick squatting in a bathroom isn't weird enough) and I will just go pee and leave.

I want to point out that I wasn't exactly a ninja going in there. The door is heavy and loud, and makes a huge click when it shuts. I wearing snow boots and had to take off a few layers of coats because I had just come inside. There is no way she couldn't have heard me.

Anyway, I pay no attention to he butt in the next stall and attend to my business. I am about to flush the toilet and I hear water splashing. The butt is still in my stall, and no one else had come in...so the squatter must have her hands in the toilet bowl. I believe my germaphobe-ism is pretty well documented on the thread. Remember the Marmite face? I'm pretty sure that was the face I was making at that moment.

Then I see a hand...long, thin fingers...pretty pink tipped French manicure...holding a glob of wet paper towels. Then she wipes her butt. It wasn't a little surface wipe either, there was digging involved. Then the hand vanished, I heard more splashing, then there was more wiping.

I couldn't move. I cannot imagine any scenario where I see myself washing my butt with toilet water in a public bathroom. Ok maybe if you poop yourself and can't go home...but if she just went up one flight of stairs there is a private bathroom...with a sink and no stalls. If I had to wash my butt I would definitely seek out one of those bathrooms.

I hid in the stall until she washed her hands (not nearly long enough) and left. I kind of wanted to see her face, but I was afraid at the same time. If she works here, I'd have to see her again eventually and I would have a flash back to the butt wiping. I could never look at her and NOT envision the butt wiping. It definitely was not a resident.

There isn't a lot of staff in that building, and there is no way it was one of them. Only one of them is thin enough to have a butt like that and she wouldn't be wearing those shoes or have a manicure.

I'm thinking it was a family member. It had to have been a family member.
Sounds like maybe she SHOULD BE a resident.

If only I had the $. It is one I would consider thinning the current collection for, if that were possible. The thing is, I feel that every high-end ukulele is taking away from my MB fund. So unless I get a windfall or a gift, probably not. :(

I can completely appreciate that. In the same boat here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom