::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.
The C# (First Fret on the C string) you play for the [A7] is the third note of the A scale. You raise it to a D (second fret). So instead of playing A C# E and G for a [A7], you play A, D (The Fourth Note), E and G for a [A7sus4].

I like it in Dm, Rob. Somehow it sounds better to me this way....

I like it in Dm, Rob. Somehow it sounds better to me this way....

I'm not surprised that Rob likes Love Potion #9 in Dm. It's the relative minor of F, which is a key that fits well in his vocal "sweet spot." :D

Dm makes it too high a key for me, so we do it in Am. (Also, guitar players are generally not fond of Dm, making it a bad key for a mixed jam.)

I'm not surprised that Rob likes Love Potion #9 in Dm. It's the relative minor of F, which is a key that fits well in his vocal "sweet spot." :D

Dm makes it too high a key for me, so we do it in Am. (Also, guitar players are generally not fond of Dm, making it a bad key for a mixed jam.)

It's nice you think I have a sweet spot.

Tell the guitar players to capo the fifth fret. And pretend they are playing Am.

Is that what you kids are calling it, nowadays? ;)

silly boy. I am making a casserole for my parents for dinner. My dad called and asked me to come out again today.

I got the casserole recipe off of a show I watched yesterday at my parents house. It has onions and zucchini and pepperoni of all things, and Italian tomatoes and elbow macaroni.

silly boy. I am making a casserole for my parents for dinner. My dad called and asked me to come out again today.

I got the casserole recipe off of a show I watched yesterday at my parents house. It has onions and zucchini and pepperoni of all things, and Italian tomatoes and elbow macaroni.

That sounds yummy. I'm not sure how well she'd like the pepperoni, though. Well, she likes it, but it doesn't like her....

Dude!

I'm really excited about you getting this RV! I know I've said this before, but it's just unbelievable how much it'll open up possibilities for you guys. If you've got a couple of days, and you want to go somewhere, you can just pack up and go. Most times, there's an opening somewhere at a campground close to where you want to go. I couldn't believe just how many campgrounds there were out there.

It's way better then Hotels right

I'm kind of looking forward to the seasonal changeover in diet that happens every fall. Fewer things done on the grill, more things done in the oven. Fewer sandwiches, more casseroles and "meat and potatoes" dinners. Meatloaf, spaghetti, lasagna, soup, chili....the types of things we don't eat much in the summer.

I love summer food, too, it's just time for the change....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom