::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time my husband was looking for one that was supposed to be attached to some huge water main pipes on a busy street. At the time he had long hair and was dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. He was looking under the pipes, you know how people hide them. A cop pulled up and asked him what the hell he was doing.....talk about awkward. The cop was NOT amused.

Bread crumb.

Heyas lords and ladies.

I should be studying... but meh. My A&P professor hasn't posted the grades from Wednesday's exam... and I'm hoping I did ok on it...
if you follow me on FB, you've heard tale of my toothache from hell.

It's from the depths of the back of the basement of Satan's mother in law. Labor pains are neatly stored in a pristine pile atop a puce doily on a sideboard in her front parlor just before a dainty hand-stitched sampler that reads "Abandon hope all ye who enter here, y'all" and is decorated with stinkweeds and middle fingers raised skywards. This toothache is from a moldy box in the back of the basement that nobody ever touches. The air around it distinctly smells like old ass and death rolled up into one... anywhoo

I have a dental appointment tomorrow AM thank the gods, they're coming in early to see me first.

I love my dentist. 1) he's my age, and talks to me like a peer- which I really appreciate. He doesn't make me feel like an idiot and explains everything thoroughly before doing anything. 2) he has nitrous and isn't afraid to use it. and 3) he's rather easy on the eyes, which makes it just a hair easier to go.)

I think that sounds better than the real deal. And you don't have to worry about opening a box that could have anything in it. I might check that out.

PM me with your email address and I'll send you an invite so you can check it out.

What's your second job? Also, I am a super recognizer... I rarely don't recognize people! It's a real thing, I have a photographic memory of faces :)

I'm sure your memory is delightful in pictures...but I don't think "photogenic" is quite what you were looking for ;)

I'm pretty good at recognizing faces - the trouble I have is recalling names. So I will say to myself, "Hey! That's the guy who works in the Operations department!" when I am at the market or whatever, but I have NO IDEA what his name is.

What else is kind of strange is that many of the people on TheBus are the same people every day - we all take the same bus to commute.
I will run into those people someplace else, and it is like, hmmm, I know this person, but HOW?
Once I saw I guy at the Ukulele Festival, and I knew I recognized him from TheBus, so I went up to him and introduced myself. Now we chat whenever we are on the same bus.

I'm good with neither faces nor names. However - here I happily recognize everybody but Jan and Deb (and that's just because I've never seen pictures of you!).

Doug needs a whoopin'.

Doug was a scrawny little thing, but wiry and wore cowboy boots and wasn't afraid to kick. Though we were playing "boxing" once and I laid him out flat on his back with a lucky punch. So there's payback for you.

Doug was also responsible for my first stitches.

What are you doing the first weekend in August? I'm going to be at my family's cabin. I think Hudson, Ranger and Sandy need to meet.

As far as I know we have no plans...hmm, unless the church camping trip is that weekend. It's usually around that time.

I just recently got an LG G3. Lots of memory and takes great photos! I had a coupon from Verizon's website and the store honored it so I got the phone for free! WOOHOO!

I have to find a good, affordable cell phone for Sheryl. Her Nexus 4 is really wacking out - battery is losing it and it absolutely does NOT keep time. Ugh.

Check Amazon. I've gotten some really cheap used books from the used listings there

I get about half my textbooks for classes from Amazon. Lots of used ones available and SO MUCH cheaper than the bookstore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom