::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I know we have no plans...hmm, unless the church camping trip is that weekend. It's usually around that time.

We are just in the planning stages, I will let you know when we firm things up.

My work computer system just updated from IE 8 to IE 11. Mass confusion on my part....

The favorites moved from the left side of the screen to the right side. GAH!!!

I'm sure your memory is delightful in pictures...but I don't think "photogenic" is quite what you were looking for ;)

I was pretty sure that was the incorrect word, but I decided just to roll with it... Maybe I should have said a Facial Eidetic Memory?

My work computer system just updated from IE 8 to IE 11. Mass confusion on my part....

The favorites moved from the left side of the screen to the right side. GAH!!!

Right click on the top next to the address/search bar and put a checkmark on favorites bar, and menu bar. That should help!

Good morning PoHo friends! I forgot to sign out of here, last night! Oops!

I have to find a good, affordable cell phone for Sheryl. Her Nexus 4 is really wacking out - battery is losing it and it absolutely does NOT keep time. Ugh.

Check out the LG G3. It is a top rated phone. You can check out the reviews on line. Look online to see if you can get it free with a coupon.

I've always had LG phones and love them!

I get about half my textbooks for classes from Amazon. Lots of used ones available and SO MUCH cheaper than the bookstore.

Same here. I ordered 12 books for my LAST SEMESTER and all of them were used. Saved a bundle!

May 16th - graduation date - just sayin' . . .

Good morning, one and all!

Well, it looks like we'll be making a trip to the vet's today with one of the cats. He's obviously not feeling well, and is not a happy camper. He keeps going to the litter box and trying....without success. Poor guy. The upside is that it has made him unusually willing to be petted; he's usually a bit stand-offish. We'll get him in to see the doc and find out what's wrong....

Good morning, one and all!

Well, it looks like we'll be making a trip to the vet's today with one of the cats. He's obviously not feeling well, and is not a happy camper. He keeps going to the litter box and trying....without success. Poor guy. The upside is that it has made him unusually willing to be petted; he's usually a bit stand-offish. We'll get him in to see the doc and find out what's wrong....

Poor baby. I'm guessing a bladder infection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom