::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen them, the old Cleveland stadium was that way, with a long trough on the opposite wall.

Yeah, but I've heard that fans in the 'Dawg Pound' of the old Cleveland stadium would just does their business right there without going to the restroom.

Now that's some rabid fans.

At our schools they just did it in the boys' bathrooms. They trusted the girls not to scratch graffiti into the walls - not so much the boys. They wanted to be able to check it out.

My grade school stalls had no doors. My junior high bathroom didn't even have stalls. Not until high school were there complete stalls where I went to school. So the 1st nine years I was in school, I never did anything but pee while there.

For me now, that would be an impossibility.

Like this:
BGgqEVT.jpeg

You walk in to a restroom at say a baseball stadium, don't see any urinals, then think, "what are we all supposed to face each other with our junk out?"

My thinking would be if I don't see any urinals, I'm in the womens restroom. I would've hurried back out before anybody saw me.

I immediately recognized that as a shop sink. We used them when I went to vocational school.

The circle is a sink, hence the joke. There is likely a linear trough someplace else. But at a concert, or game, the level of drunkenness often turns that sink into a urinal...

Especially if you're at a baseball game trying to do the beer an inning thing.

I tried it at a Pittsburgh game one time in my younger years, forgetting that they sold 20 ouncers. That made for a bad night.

prolly not.

Um . . . let's see . . . um . . . Well, you prolly won't like any of my excuses . . . :rolleyes:

Oh.....yeah like the picture. Hell, I thought it was a urinal. Of course I was prolly drunk.

(Ha Jon. I don't like it either)

He'll prolly like that.

He'll prolly get mad at you for using prolly so often . . .

I'm prolly gonna start using it all the time, irregardless of what Jon thinks.

What if there are extras?

pro'''lly

do you get rid of one when they add a letter?

pro''lly

or put it at the end?

prolly'

Ah, you'll get over it - prolly . . .

The proper contraction for "probably" is "prolly".

Yeah, you're prolly right . . .

For Jon's review.....

Morning! I do believe that today will be a busy day. I have to take my car to the dealer, have lunch with a friend, and dinner with my husband. This week is Restaurant Week in Kalamazoo, and all sorts of fancy restaurants that you normally could not afford have fixed price menu at $25 per person. It's a great way to feel fancy for cheap.

Last night we went to the fancy Italian place. For dessert they wrote "dirty whore" on my husband's dessert plate, on request. It was hilarious.

tonight we are going to the steakhouse. It is my husband's favorite place to eat, but usually we don't get out of there for under $100.

Yeah, but I've heard that fans in the 'Dawg Pound' of the old Cleveland stadium would just does their business right there without going to the restroom.

Now that's some rabid fans.

Yeah, the old dog pound was in the bleacher section, I never ventured over there, they were kinda nuts.

I've heard they make good pets. A woman down the street use to have a couple. When we have sat traps out, it's never to harm them. It's just to relocate. The tricky part is being able to move the trap without getting sprayed. I think the secret is to make sure the trap isn't too big so the skunk can't raise its tail (or turn around). And maybe throw a blanket over the trap so it can't spray on me directly...if you can get close enough. We have had skunks live in our barn and under our back porch. We have sat live traps out. But the skunks have always moved on before getting trapped. The only casualty we have had was the one our old dog got ahold of.

It's illegal to relocate skunks in PA. We have a real bad rabies problem and since skunks are carriers of rabies...captured skunks are doomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom