::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mando armor nearly done?

Pfft. Not even close. I can finally start sizing other pieces now that I know where the chest plates are going to sit. I have the paper templates printed, but I'm going to need to tweak some stuff. I probably won't be cutting the actual armor until spring.

I have the sleeves pinned onto the flight suit. I need to sew them on and dye it. I hope to maybe have that done this weekend but I have a jam tomorrow so I'm not sure it will happen. I have the vest pattern drafted out, but I need to mod it and I'm SUPER slow at that stuff because I suck at it.

Good morning, one and all! Happy Friday!

My wife is off to do her tutoring for the day, so I'm here alone at the moment. I'm hearing an odd noise, and I haven't been able to figure out what it is, or where it's coming from. It's driving me crazy. Since I got hearing aids years ago, it's really hard for me to tell what direction sounds are coming from, in some situations. I walk around the house, and stop and listen, and hear nothing. Then I try a different spot. Near the doors and windows, near the laundry room and bathrooms. Nothing....until I sit down to Poho again.

It's windy outside, so I'm guessing that's causing it, but I'm not sure where or how....

They say the download to my car may take an hour and a half! Ugh.

I'm thinking about buying the wheeled bag for my scuba gear. Hmm.

They say the download to my car may take an hour and a half! Ugh.

I'm thinking about buying the wheeled bag for my scuba gear. Hmm.

Don't you hate having to wait at the dealership for your car to be fixed? I went in last week, waited two hours, and they found the problem. But, they had to order a part to fix it, so now I have to go back in next week. I hope it doesn't take another two hours.

I've never heard of downloading anything to a car. But then, I'm a dinosaur....;)

Don't you hate having to wait at the dealership for your car to be fixed? I went in last week, waited two hours, and they found the problem. But, they had to order a part to fix it, so now I have to go back in next week. I hope it doesn't take another two hours.

I've never heard of downloading anything to a car. But then, I'm a dinosaur....;)

She has a Chevrolet Volt. Quite high tech I gather.

She has a Chevrolet Volt. Quite high tech I gather.

I was once given a hybrid gas/electric car as a loaner by an auto body shop. I had a real hard time getting used to it. I guess I'm just so accustomed to hearing the engine running that the silent electric mode bugged me....

They have WiFi so I don't care too much. Lol!

I am researching travel cpaps for my husband. The one he carries with him weighs several pounds, and although it is excluded from our baggage allowance, it would still be nice to have something that was smaller and more portable. Battery powered would be even better. You know, for uwc.

They have WiFi so I don't care too much. Lol!

I am researching travel cpaps for my husband. The one he carries with him weighs several pounds, and although it is excluded from our baggage allowance, it would still be nice to have something that was smaller and more portable. Battery powered would be even better. You know, for uwc.

That has been something I've thought about, too....battery powered cpap for camping at UWC and the like. It's a little pricey.

You're lucky! My dealership doesn't have WiFi....

I was once given a hybrid gas/electric car as a loaner by an auto body shop. I had a real hard time getting used to it. I guess I'm just so accustomed to hearing the engine running that the silent electric mode bugged me....

I think it might have been the Nissan Leaf, which is all electric, they run an audio through the speakers of a engine type sound. At least that's what I think I read/heard.

Good morning, one and all! Happy Friday!

My wife is off to do her tutoring for the day, so I'm here alone at the moment. I'm hearing an odd noise, and I haven't been able to figure out what it is, or where it's coming from. It's driving me crazy. Since I got hearing aids years ago, it's really hard for me to tell what direction sounds are coming from, in some situations. I walk around the house, and stop and listen, and hear nothing. Then I try a different spot. Near the doors and windows, near the laundry room and bathrooms. Nothing....until I sit down to Poho again.

It's windy outside, so I'm guessing that's causing it, but I'm not sure where or how....

Just take out your hearing aids!!!

You don't need those here.

That has been something I've thought about, too....battery powered cpap for camping at UWC and the like. It's a little pricey.

You're lucky! My dealership doesn't have WiFi....

If they did you know you would be down there skimmin' every day.

Rafe Report:

Tonight I have to supervise a couple basketball games at my school and then maybe catch my son's basketball practice tonight if I get out in time.

Tomorrow is minecraft in the morning, James' basketball league at noon, and a trip to SF to visit my inlaws where I'll get to wander down the street to a ukulele "Beatles Jam" at a restaurant called Pa'ina.

Sunday I'm hitting the driving range in the morning and probably a Minecraft marathon with James after that.

Monday my life gets crazier for six weeks because it's golf season for high schools.

Going to change strings on the Ohana now.

I'm sure it's going to make a huge difference.

(PhD's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom