::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So her butt was sticking UNDER the partition of the stall?

Ew.

Still and all - it's really gross, but nowhere near the trail of poops or poop smeared walls. At least this was a disgusting act of cleanup and not of soilage.

The baby nose story is the grossest.

Ahh. Just got back from the bathroom. I have to say - a refreshing splash and wipe is just what I needed!

Thanks for the suggestion, Tammy!

They won't pay me to be a snowpocalypse coordinator. They'll be fine though. They have like 9 dietary people staying, which is plenty to get through breakfast.

Oh good! You can go home and watch the male play Minecraft! Can't wait to hear about it!

My closest coworker is 600 miles away. My boss is over 1000 miles away. I don't exactly have a "schedule" - I do 40+ hours per week, sometimes at night, sometimes during the day. I work at the hospital because I can - it gives me a desk away from home so I don't have the distraction of kids who want daddy to come play, no matter how many times I tell them I'm working. But I don't have coworkers at the hospital - I have people I share space with. I like them all a ton, to be sure, but there's no overlap whatsoever in our jobs.
Most (probably close to 95%) of my work involves the servers at the Data Center. That is about 7 miles away from desk at work and about 14 miles from home (5 miles as the crow flies, across Pearl Harbor). So I really do not need to come into the office at all, and can very much do my job from home. I do a lot of work from home, and also "get" one telecommute day a month of my own choosing.
Now, another aspect of my job is support, and meetings, etc. I kind of need to be here for that, so that is why I come in. My work understands about traffic and if I get a late start it is more efficient for me to remain home and start my day, wait until traffic calms down, and then come in, otherwise I am just spending time in traffic that I could otherwise be working. Sometimes I may start a little project before I leave the house, get stuck with a support issue, and then end up just staying home to work on it. It all works out pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom