::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Chuck's new mermaid headstock, how the hair wraps around, he is really amazing.
Beau Hannam's Selmer ukulele - 1001 miters - sheesh! Looks great!

No microwave tonight. I was rear ended on my way home from work. The Jeep took it like a champ. Really no visible damage. It looks like the spare tire took the brunt of it. You can see where the brackets pushed in a bit.

Poor Jeepie can't catch a break.

Are you OK?

No microwave tonight. I was rear ended on my way home from work. The Jeep took it like a champ. Really no visible damage. It looks like the spare tire took the brunt of it. You can see where the brackets pushed in a bit.

Sometimes it pays to have a good solid vehicle. Glad it was not bad.

Just talked to Nanilei. She wants to go hear music tonight, so we are going to go. Going to be lots of music this weekend, yay!

Are you OK?

I'm suck an insensitive dork!
I ASSUMED that since Tammy said no damage that she was fine as well - Of course I am obligated to inquire how SHE is... Man, I am lame.

I guess it's a guy thing. I was skiing in Mammoth Mountain years ago on Spring Break. I borrowed my step-dad's Blazer for the drive up to the mountains. An out-of-control skiier hit me, knocked me unconscious, and I broke my collarbone. I called home to tell my folks, and my step-dad answered the phone. I said I had an accident and broke my collarbone, and his reply was, "Is the truck OK?" I then said, yes, of course, the accident was on the hill, not in the car, jeez!

Glad it wasn't anything worse, Tammers....

I ASSUMED that since Tammy said no damage that she was fine as well - Of course I am obligated to inquire how SHE is... Man, I am lame.

I guess it's a guy thing. I was skiing in Mammoth Mountain years ago on Spring Break. I borrowed my step-dad's Blazer for the drive up to the mountains. An out-of-control skiier hit me, knocked me unconscious, and I broke my collarbone. I called home to tell my folks, and my step-dad answered the phone. I said I had an accident and broke my collarbone, and his reply was, "Is the truck OK?" I then said, yes, of course, the accident was on the hill, not in the car, jeez!

I was with my two aunts a couple months ago. We went to the state championship football game. When we were on our way home, we got rear ended really hard. We were in a Jeep Grand Cherokee. There was a little damage to her Jeep but we were all hurt. The idiot that his us left the scene. It's a long story, I'll spare the details. But it sucked. I started out with a very sore neck and had some tenderness at the back of my neck. I already have bad issues with my neck. But the worst of the injuries I sustained were from my seatbelt.

I was with my two aunts a couple months ago. We went to the state championship football game. When we were on our way home, we got rear ended really hard. We were in a Jeep Grand Cherokee. There was a little damage to her Jeep but we were all hurt. The idiot that his us left the scene. It's a long story, I'll spare the details. But it sucked. I started out with a very sore neck and had some tenderness at the back of my neck. I already have bad issues with my neck. But the worst of the injuries I sustained were from my seatbelt.
but your injuries would have been much worse without the seatbelt.

but your injuries would have been much worse without the seatbelt.

Yes. That's what I kept reminding myself. I actually have been through worse. It's why I have such bad neck issues. I got hit by a car when I was walking. I was 15. The car was going 45 mph. I'm lucky to be alive.

Yeah order some packing cubes. They come with a coupon. You have to order direct, not thru amazon, to get it.

Okay cool. I'm thinking it's time to own grown up luggage. My stuffs cheap and beat to crap.

Well, now I feel bad too, I assumed the same thing. Must be the way we are wired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom