::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you guys return your shopping carts to the "cart corral" after loading groceries into your car? or is it the stores job to take care of them?. I never bought the "we are saving you money by not hiring teenagers to do this" line. Should this important question be it's own thread?

So do you guys return your shopping carts to the "cart corral" after loading groceries into your car? or is it the stores job to take care of them?. I never bought the "we are saving you money by not hiring teenagers to do this" line. Should this important question be it's own thread?

Some stores here have a quarter to get the cart. You need to hook up to another to get it back making you bring it back to the corral. I hate when I have no quarters.

I return them to the cart return at the very minimum. But I used to be that kid collecting carts.

It depends -- where is it in relation to my car and what is the temperature, and how sh*tty (read icy) is the parking lot. In a no-snow environment I will always return it. Winter-time? It's a case by case basis. But io won't just leave it anywhere.

It's own thread? Hahahahahaha! Perfect. I double dog dare you to post it.

It depends -- where is it in relation to my car and what is the temperature, and how sh*tty (read icy) is the parking lot. In a no-snow environment I will always return it. Winter-time? It's a case by case basis. But io won't just leave it anywhere.

It's own thread? Hahahahahaha! Perfect. I double dog dare you to post it.

I'm worried it might turn into a brawl.

OK, it's a thread. Curious to see if anyone responds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom