::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to try these other guiness combos...

Guinness + Bass Ale = Black & Tan
Guinness + Harp Lager = Half & Half
Guinness + Blue Moon = Black & Blue
Guinness + Smithwicks = Blacksmith
Guinness + Newcastle = Black Castle
Guinness + Strongbow Cider = Black Velvet

the cider sounds kinda weird combo if you ask me.

How would you handle this teaching dilemma?

I have a girl in my class who is having a little nipple-slip beneath her white blouse. How do you let her know without being the creepy teacher that is checking out her boobs?
Send an email to a female office worker or colleague to "drop by" your classroom and just happen to notice it and tell her about it discreetly?

During my credential program there was a guy whom I worked closely with that got arrested for molesting his girlfriend's teen age daughter. Aside from the obvious he would have been a great teacher. He was a history major who did a ton of voices of historical figures. If you've ever seen the movie "Teachers" he was like the crazy guy who subbed. He really made the subject come alive.

I never would have believed he was capable of such a thing.

He posted bail and then drove his motorcycle into a wall doing +100mph.

the cider sounds kinda weird combo if you ask me.

The black castle is one of my favorites.

I recently tried a blonde beer that had the nitrogen like Guinness. I can't remember the name but the first taste of it is on the sweeter side, which I normally don't like, but it grows on you.

(might have to stop by that pub . . . you know, to get the name for you)

I have a girl in my class who is having a little nipple-slip beneath her white blouse. How do you let her know without being the creepy teacher that is checking out her boobs?

The non-pervy thing would be to pretend you never saw it. ;)

The black castle is one of my favorites.

I recently tried a blonde beer that had the nitrogen like Guinness. I can't remember the name but the first taste of it is on the sweeter side, which I normally don't like, but it grows on you.

(might have to stop by that pub . . . you know, to get the name for you)

Boddingtons ?

The non-pervy thing would be to pretend you never saw it. ;)
Well there is THAT of course. I imagine she will be embarrassed if she discovers it on her own, but not as embarrassed as if a teacher were to tell her. Or it is intentional, and she does not see what the big deal is.

Mr. Yoshida, why are you wearing large mirrored aviators in class today?

During my credential program there was a guy whom I worked closely with that got arrested for molesting his girlfriend's teen age daughter. Aside from the obvious he would have been a great teacher. He was a history major who did a ton of voices of historical figures. If you've ever seen the movie "Teachers" he was like the crazy guy who subbed. He really made the subject come alive.

I never would have believed he was capable of such a thing.

He posted bail and then drove his motorcycle into a wall doing +100mph.

Maybe he was innocent and knew his life as he knew it was over.

Hey Mike went to the 4H and realized how cool beekeeping is.

What happens during the winter to your hive?

is it fairly simple to keep a hive?

My friend, well really a ukulele player I met at a meetup group, has some in her garden in Hoboken I think. Somewhere super urban and they call their honey hood honey cause you would never believe they get honey there.

Let a female staff member approach her about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom