::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, there's this ukulele forum thread where a bunch of people ramble about anything and nothing and even thought they're strangers they feel like family and it's fun and it's a addicting and the post count was up to even numbered thousand and we race to see who can get it and then we congratulate each other and rehash what we did to try to get it and then we move back to talking about anything and nothing and post throughout the day.

sorry I was late

Well when you put it that way...

...we need to get some lives.

Seriously, though, I think the thing that uses the most data is watching videos (am I right about that?). I like to watch YT videos, and videos from the news sites, etc. I could watch them at McD's to save our household bill, but then I'd have to watch them on my tiny iPod Touch screen. Also, I wouldn't be able to see them as I encountered them; I'd have to find a way to find them again when I was at McD's....

Don -

Just get the damn iPad.

See? This is why I go over our new data limit. Who can resist watching a one man barbershop quartet? :D

[video]http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/viral/one-man-quartet-sings-classic-barbershop-song-anything-goes/vi-AA8fz7x[/video]

See? This is why I go over our new data limit. Who can resist watching a one man barbershop quartet? :D

[video]http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/viral/one-man-quartet-sings-classic-barbershop-song-anything-goes/vi-AA8fz7x[/video]

Some of the video games James plays really suck up data.

I think they work with the cell providers to "get you."

Don -

Just get the damn iPad.

Get one with a data plan and separate billing. Elaine will never even see the billing because it's all electronic.

Dude, you worked hard your whole life. Enjoy retirement a little. It's not like you spend your days gambling your retirement savings away.

Treat yourself.

Please.

Some of the video games James plays really suck up data.

I think they work with the cell providers to "get you."

The only games I play on the computer are ones that I've downloaded to my iPod. They use no data while playing, as far as I understand it. I need no WiFi or cellular connection to play them....

It's weird, by their standards we are rich because we have a lot more money than them, but we know you need a lot more money to survive here. They don't understand that part of it.
We have the ability to save 10% of our cash and take a vacation every year or so, if they save 10% of their cash, they might be able to buy a scooter in ten years.
On top of it all Thais in general (at least in the country side) are terrible with money, they borrow it for dumb reasons at high interest rates and lend it out to people who will never pay them back. I was once asked to pay for a fence for the neighbors water buffalo (!) Most of that country is owned by banks.
and when a westerner says "No", hes always seen as selfish and greedy.

Yikes. That would make it very difficult for me to be generous. I'm easy going about money but I get pissed about entitled attitudes.

Ouch! Be careful, we have that at our house. Watch a few videos and you suddenly owe an extra $40.

We have Hoosier Broadband. It's for rural folks who want wifi. For the most part, it's pretty good. When there are outages, their customer service sucks. But it has improved and there aren't many outages. They offer 3 different speeds.

We have Hoosier Broadband. It's for rural folks who want wifi. For the most part, it's pretty good. When there are outages, their customer service sucks. But it has improved and there aren't many outages. They offer 3 different speeds.

We use Mi-Fi it's fast and fairly reliable, but limited data.

OK I am going to do some work today.
I also need to run over to another site to degauss some disk drives so that I can send them back to IBM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom