::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted everything. I hope nothing was important.

I should do that to my closets.

I did my closet last weekend. It's still full but now I can walk in it at least.

Got out my suitcase too......here comes Tampa!

So do you guys return your shopping carts to the "cart corral" after loading groceries into your car? or is it the stores job to take care of them?. I never bought the "we are saving you money by not hiring teenagers to do this" line. Should this important question be it's own thread?

I return mine. I also always grab one on my way in. If everyone grabbed one the box boys wouldn't have to collect them. That's gotta be a pita job.

I don't return my shopping cart to the entryway of the store, but I do put it in the cart collection thing out in the parking lot. It sure does pi$$ me off when I finally find a parking space, go to pull in and find someone's cart has been left there....

One of my post-college roommates worked at a place for disabled adults. She did "apartment" training with them and would bring them home to learn how to cook.

The particular school I was at today has an apartment built into it for residential skills training.

It's the road trip Clara. She's just visiting.

Carts can get crazy, and need to be kept corralled. ;)
I return my carts. For me, it's a public safety issue.

I will NEVER be ready for winter. It's not even about the chores. They get done or they don't. Sometimes I just pray for the snow to come to cover up the unfinished crap. But ready for winter? NEVER.

I'm in total agreement. FTWinter

It's the road trip Clara. She's just visiting.

Carts can get crazy, and need to be kept corralled. ;)
I return my carts. For me, it's a public safety issue.

I smashed one in a parking lot in a fed ex truck once. It was slightly snowing out and it was dark and it was right in the middle of the lot. Fedex 1 cart 0

My son got a call -- scratch that -- I got a call from the police once because my son was caught shopping cart bowling. Those suckers at the time cost $400.

So playing guitar for the last two weeks has definitely improved my uke playing. I just changed strings on the uke I built (it's been over a year probably) and I have the music for "Bring Me Sunshine" laying on the rail of my wipe board so I started strumming it. The transition from the barre'd C7 to the F7 was easy peasy and it used to give me fits.

My son got a call -- scratch that -- I got a call from the police once because my son was caught shopping cart bowling. Those suckers at the time cost $400.

No wonder those cart collecting guys can make a living doing that.

So do you guys return your shopping carts to the "cart corral" after loading groceries into your car? or is it the stores job to take care of them?. I never bought the "we are saving you money by not hiring teenagers to do this" line. Should this important question be it's own thread?
I usually do this. I will also grab a nearby cart on my way in to the store and use that one if available. If the parking lot is very busy or the cart corral is far away (don't want my ice melting) I will place the cart where it will not interfere with parking.

I think 19 chapters of the Leader Board thread is not enough. Perhaps each Question of the Day needs its own thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom