::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mika is having a barrage of girly parts exams today so I took the day off to drive her ho Even. We're at UCSF Medical center. Right now I have a view of the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge as it rises above the trees, the open ocean to my left and the skyline of the city to my right. BEAUTIFUL!

Mika is having a barrage of girly parts exams today so I took the day off to drive her ho Even. We're at UCSF Medical center. Right now I have a view of the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge as it rises above the trees, the open ocean to my left and the skyline of the city to my right. BEAUTIFUL!

Autospell hates me today!

Sounds beautiful. Should have brought your uke. Hope she is doing o.k.

Shaking the mojo tree.

Sounds beautiful. Should have brought your uke. Hope she is doing o.k.

I think I need a uke for occasions like today. I don't want to bring my CR and the uke I built doesn't have enough frets for what I'm working on now. Maybe a longneck concert?

I think I need a uke for occasions like today. I don't want to bring my CR and the uke I built doesn't have enough frets for what I'm working on now. Maybe a longneck concert?

That is actually why I have kept my tenor pineapple flea. I can take it anywhere without a single worry.
Long neck concert reminds me of a pineapple Sunday. I have always really wanted one, but wouldn't want to just toss that in the back of the car either.

All right....it looks to be me to organise the "little something" for Rayan.

PayPal me at nemodogATcomcast.net if you are in.

I will do this but you have to help. You have to quote this to keep it current for others to see. How about a Bird of Paradise plant? They can keep it in a pot or plant it....lucky people. I am open to other suggestions. I am also soliciting suggestions for the note that will go with it. I know!!! Send me what you would like me to put in the card.

Let's see.....we need a deadline for this. How about by next Wednesday? That would be..what? Nov. 19th?

Don't forget.....it is also YOUR responsibility to remind people to get their money to me if they want in.

I sent you a little $. Mahalo for doing this Sukie.

All right....it looks to be me to organise the "little something" for Rayan.

PayPal me at nemodogATcomcast.net if you are in.

I will do this but you have to help. You have to quote this to keep it current for others to see. How about a Bird of Paradise plant? They can keep it in a pot or plant it....lucky people. I am open to other suggestions. I am also soliciting suggestions for the note that will go with it. I know!!! Send me what you would like me to put in the card.

Let's see.....we need a deadline for this. How about by next Wednesday? That would be..what? Nov. 19th?

Don't forget.....it is also YOUR responsibility to remind people to get their money to me if they want in.
Spread the love, people.

I'd like to know more about Ryan's vision troubles. I'm not on FB, so all I've heard is that he had foggy vision, and that it's an uncommon and serious issue.

What exactly is the trouble? What's the prognosis?
Perhaps someone's answered by now. It started with iritis and got worse. It's a long post he wrote with lots of info.

Come on Don, just suck it up and go on FB. You don't hafta post but you could at least read.

We got snow last night. Not a lot, less than an inch. It was really pretty to watch...giant fat flakes and very little wind. It got darn cold overnight though, so the drive to work was interesting with the ice.

There's a Klingon thing this weekend. I don't know if I am going to go. The group is running security, and Nichelle Nichols will be there...meaning there is a really good chance I will get to spend a fair amount of time with her in a very small group. That could be fun. And Michael Biehn will be there. I wouldn't mind a signed Hicks pic.

...on the other hand it will be 14+ hours of Klingon bullshittery.

...and there's an event next weekend where I agreed to do some demo stuff.

Blarg.
but Nichelle is the coolest of the cools.

A fluke or flea. Just leave it in the car all the time. I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom