::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What space do you need? My kegs take up less room than the number of bottles it would take to hold the same amount of beer. Even the kegerator doesn't take up that much space...

thats the deal, I need space for a kegerator. The basement would be good but it seems to flood with heavy rains.....

Staff meeting in the books.

Half the school year is over.

How come time goes by quicker as you get older?

Less of it left?!

Is this the start of your winter break? We start ours on Tuesday with a half day.

This is also the most holiday time I worked in a long time, probably since the twins were born. I worked every possible day except for 3 that will include tomorrow. I did make up for those missed days though by working catering events!!! I should work on Monday and that should be all for me!!

today is a payday so it should be good!! Tomorrow I get my Novartis check and hopefully paid for the work I do that night too!!!

The girl I will be with has a past of stealing from others though.....she took $100 once from another server saying, oh I was gonna surprise you but, really it fell out of her note pad by accident....

The girl I will be with has a past of stealing from others though.....she took $100 once from another server saying, oh I was gonna surprise you but, really it fell out of her note pad by accident....

I will try to get the owner to write separate checks.

Still havent heard from the restaurant job about Christmas eve...I told him yes and what time he hasnt responded yet....

So looks like Macy at 10 am on Wednesday!!!

Rich/????

Still havent heard from the restaurant job about Christmas eve...I told him yes and what time he hasnt responded yet....

So looks like Macy at 10 am on Wednesday!!!

Rich/????

really I dont know if I will go I am giving him until Monday to respond to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom