::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your favorite Mim hair color?

BLUE! Haha!

Love the question!
I think I am a blue fan because I like it dark and when it lightens and as it grows out it blends with my roots more!
But i enjoy switching it up!

I got a new uke day coming up, probably Saturday.
I have not had one in a long time.
My last one was a HUGE disappointment in sound and I just went ahead and sold it.

THIS one i know will sound amazing! And it looks like me an the fretboard is stunning and I am a happy chicken!
I will post pics for those without Facebook tomorrow when I am back at work!

Speaking of, I am going to try to be "back" tomorrow. I really miss you guys and did not mean to be away! Just been incredibly busy and my habits changed with a couple side projects I had going on and then I am like... dang... I feel not caught up. I need my Hos! I miss my Hos!

Let me make it a mini with this little bit of info. Our front yard, which is basically a field, but a hill, has not been mowed in forever. Probably a month and a half or more. Yeah more. We let the horses eat on it tied up. Anyway, I mowed it... until i got the lawnmower stuck. Poor Levi will roll his eyes at me!

Maybe I will change my mind when I'm older you never know.
But right now I'm 24 and the youngest I could date is 18. Which is the same age as my youngest brother. Knowing the maturity level of most 18 year olds, I don't see myself justifying that.

You can not date anyone Puppy's age! You just can't!

Speaking of... are you bringing Puppy next year? I hope so!

So I peek my head in here for the first time in a long time and we're discussing:

Creepy teachers
Boobies
Homebrewing
Waffles
Beer
Boobies

Nothing has changed. Except my age. And the age of that old man, Bobby Curtis.

I know! The day I think "i need to get back on here" I am now reminded of why I miss you guys so much! :)

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Three non living, non ukulele things you would save if your house was on fire and physical strength was no barrier.

My kids' special stuffed animals
My pictures
My collection of 45 records

Last edited by gyosh; Today at 06:21 PM. Reason: before Freeda noticed

This is my favorite edit ever.

Tick tock. Here till 11. In the limbo between pills and pottychair time. It's an exciting life. I also relearned sliding scale insulin. Ugh.

Dad is starting to freak out about moving but he isn't back pedaling yet. Continued prayers are appreciated.

I went ahead and took another beer sample of me beer and it is amazing what those yeast do at the lower temps, my beer is so clear right now. look on instagram!!!!

I went ahead and took another beer sample of me beer and it is amazing what those yeast do at the lower temps, my beer is so clear right now. look on instagram!!!!

It was also so tasty tasted so much like an octoberfest that didnt take me months to make!!

It will be a nice Octoberfest style ale!!!

I also took the time tonight to start prep with cleaning the bottles, all I have to do tomorrow is sanitize them then prime them up and bottle!! Cant wait!! of course then I gotta wait 2 more weeks but it will be so worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom