::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow-up with my rheumatologist today. Results should be back from the epic amount of bloodwork they did (took FIVE vials) and the xrays (both hands).

I don't know whether to hope they found something (which means an answer and treatment, even if it is unpleasant) or that they didn't (which means no big scary chronic thing, but also no answer).

Just quoting this to let you know I'm really glad to have you back here Jeremy.

You were missed!

Ok I gotta get things going. Gotta inflate raft wash it and let it dry then put some dry rot stuff on it.

Where do you store all your stuff?

By the sound of it, I'm guessing you have a bunch of stuff like me. I have two storage sheds and a garage that is packed floor to ceiling and I still need more room for what I already have. A ton of kid stuff took up any available room I had.

Ok time to get moving. I wonder where all the his have gone

Missing-
Mim
Skitzic
Upside down Tim
JT
Susie
Mike the chin

Tina
Rafe
Ooops . . . drawing a blank on a few of the others. Been too long.
I hope one day they all return.

semi-fixt

tenletters

This is the last week of vacation for the spawn. I'm squeezing some last minute fun and family time in with them. They have been hanging out with their friends or doing their own thing a lot this summer. They grow up way too fast. <sniff, sniff>

Our yard is small. I got an electric one. I love the smell of fresh cut grass and the gas mix as well.

I really like the smell of two-stroke motors.

Pre-mix reminds me of all those years I raced moto-x.

So I got a call from the adjuster saying there was a change to the amount owed on the car, meaning I would get less money. So now I get to deal with that. At least I have the rental until everything is settled.

Bummer!

When my wife got hit a few years back the adjuster called with the numbers and I asked him to repeat the total three times because it was more than we paid for the car. And then I spent the next year worrying that they were going to say I owed them some money back because they made a mistake.

Hope you're able to find a replacement quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom