::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your life is sounding pretty good. Yay for you.

Things are starting to get back to a routine. Once I finish the kitchen, I will finally set up my room. All I've done since I have moved in is make my bed and put some clothes away.

It's my second job. It is an outlet store. Is am a cashier and I do reshop and whatever else I'm told to do.

Oh. No practicing then.

I remember you said something about a gas station before. That might be perfect to get some paid practice time in :)

My kids are reading Jonathan Livingston Seagull again this year.

They think it's pretty silly, and I do too, until we start to analyze the situations that he encounters and compare them to society today. We usually get some pretty good discussions.

My kids are all kinds of awesomeness this year too!

Interesting. After my sister-in-law's memorial service a couple weeks ago we were all hanging out at my sister's house and somehow the subject of Jonathan Livingston Seagull came up. 100% of us agreed that the book is one of the goofiest things ever written.

Oh. No practicing then.

I remember you said something about a gas station before. That might be perfect to get some paid practice time in :)
I worked at a gas station for almost 2 years. There was no down time. Even 3rd shift was busy because you had clean all the drink machines.

Interesting. After my sister-in-law's memorial service a couple weeks ago we were all hanging out at my sister's house and somehow the subject of Jonathan Livingston Seagull came up. 100% of us agreed that the book is one of the goofiest things ever written.

Agreed.

The movie is . . .

I question the sobriety of the person that gave the go-ahead for that one.

The sad thing is that Richard Bach was a fine aviation writer capable of some truly lyrical descriptions of flight. It was flight that tipped him over into the metaphysical. Jonathan Livingston Seagull was good in one way. It meant he never had to work another day in his life.

The sad thing is that Richard Bach was a fine aviation writer capable of some truly lyrical descriptions of flight. It was flight that tipped him over into the metaphysical. Jonathan Livingston Seagull was good in one way. It meant he never had to work another day in his life.

I like his novella "Flight"

That one if very metaphysical.

Got a sudden whiff of dog crap.

Not good.

I'm alone in my classroom!

Weird. The odor was strong enough that I started to look around (and no it's definitely not me), and just like that it's gone.

A picture for Sukie:

a-puppy-jar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom