::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, that one smooth barked pine tree, that is 50 to 80 feet taller than every other tree around it isn't real?

This is what I was thinking. :D

I did see one that was really good. I wanted to stop and take a pic, but I figured that was a bad idea on the highway.

This is what I was thinking. :D

I did see one that was really good. I wanted to stop and take a pic, but I figured that was a bad idea on the highway.

Now I'm wondering if I have seen one and just didn't realize it.

Now I'm wondering if I have seen one and just didn't realize it.

They have the pine tree ones ALL over the place up here. I have only ever seen one that blended well.

99% of the time they stick out like a sore thumb because they dwarf the trees around them. If you saw one, you'd probably know it.

They have the pine tree ones ALL over the place up here. I have only ever seen one that blended well.

99% of the time they stick out like a sore thumb because they dwarf the trees around them. If you saw one, you'd probably know it.

I was joking. Sort of.

The bank said it was 5 degrees out. Weather.com says it is 15. We're supposed to get into the 30s today.

Snow showers tonight. We're not supposed to get accumulation though.

...I kind of want it to dump like a foot, just to irritate the people who were irritated the blizzard missed us.

The good thing about the male not working right now is the kerosene heater runs most of the day, which is saving us a TON of heating oil. And the house is nice and toasty when I get home.

The bank said it was 5 degrees out. Weather.com says it is 15. We're supposed to get into the 30s today.

Snow showers tonight. We're not supposed to get accumulation though.

...I kind of want it to dump like a foot, just to irritate the people who were irritated the blizzard missed us.

I'm ready for spring.

The good thing about the male not working right now is the kerosene heater runs most of the day, which is saving us a TON of heating oil. And the house is nice and toasty when I get home.

We burn wood. I love our wood boiler! We use to have a wood stove in the house. I like the boiler much more.

It was over 70 here in Kansas yesterday. I wore a Hawaiian shirt for my lesson to honor the weather. I did warm up on the porch until the wind drove me inside. Winter's back today. We'll struggle to get to 40 and our furnace is cranking away. At least I was able to open windows yesterday and flush out some of the stale air.

It was over 70 here in Kansas yesterday. I wore a Hawaiian shirt for my lesson to honor the weather. I did warm up on the porch until the wind drove me inside. Winter's back today. We'll struggle to get to 40 and our furnace is cranking away. At least I was able to open windows yesterday and flush out some of the stale air.

I love sleeping with a window open. I sleep so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom