::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been something I've thought about, too....battery powered cpap for camping at UWC and the like. It's a little pricey.

You're lucky! My dealership doesn't have WiFi....

There are places where you can rent the batteries for travel.

I feel like it up's my metabolism and gives me more energy to be active.
Even after the first day back at it, I just felt better afterwards.

No doubt! I felt better, generally, while I was swimming regularly, but my knee didn't like it much. Although I started the swimming to rehab my knee, it didn't start feeling better until after I gave the swimming up....

Weekend plans:

Nothing in particular. I am running the sound board on Sunday at church - that's fun.

No doubt! I felt better, generally, while I was swimming regularly, but my knee didn't like it much. Although I started the swimming to rehab my knee, it didn't start feeling better until after I gave the swimming up....

Swimming shouldn't hurt. A PT could tell you what you're doing wrong.

It's happening. Things are relatively good. We all got our checks yesterday. I'm going to the bank today to put it somewhere safe. It doesn't take the sting away. I thought it might but I am still just so sad. Can't sleep. After the bank I'm going to go secure a storage place for stuff I have stored at my dads. Mike and I will unload it next weekend. My visiting siblings will be leaving this Monday. We are having a big party Saturday, we invited anyone and everyone who ever knew the family. We were going to order food but I decided to cook instead. I'll cook it all Satuday and my house and take it over. I'm going to do a burrito bar like you get at Chipoltle.

Working with my siblings is fun (only a few instances of people snapping at each other but it rolls off our backs quickly) and I'm enjoying their company. We have a few more relative flying in today.

I just wish I could get past the sad part. I don't think I've ever missed my parents so much.

Aww, Sally. :( Big hugs.

I'm sure you're right about that, Sally. It still won't get him in the house, though. Elaine goes out and sits with him in the evenings, sometimes for hours. I'm out there with him when I'm working in the garage, and he likes that.

I'll be out there this afternoon, after he wakes up, because I need to re-hang the TV out there. We had a little flat screen TV on a swing arm mount out there, that Elaine watched when she walked on the treadmill. It got taken down when the house was briefly on the market, but now she'd like it back up.

I think I could prolly stand some treadmill time, myself....

You actually have to WALK on it for any good to happen, Don.

I've not seen that. I wonder if it requires a particular model of cpap machine....

I think there may be some exceptions, but most of the battery rentals I've seen are universal - your machine has to have a removable cord - the battery pack just plugs in where the cord does.

There are some really cute little portable travel machines out there, too - but I think the batter pack rental is probably the way to go cost-wise unless you will be traveling a LOT. The small ones don't have autotitrating and humidifier functions like the big ones...

I liked the first one yesterday, but this puppy is even better. Man, I need new suitcases. I think you've found the ultimate line.

It looks like the 29" one is the biggest. I can't seem to find a site where they have all the sizes in one place to compare.

Losing weight? Just try some portion control. 1 doughnut, NOT 2. 1 piece of cake, not 2. The problem I see with dieting is that once you get to your target weight you go back to bad eating habits. Don't deny yourself things. Eat a little bit of whatever it is you crave. Otherwise you'll binge eat it.
I'm done.

Losing weight? Just try some portion control. 1 doughnut, NOT 2. 1 piece of cake, not 2. The problem I see with dieting is that once you get to your target weight you go back to bad eating habits. Don't deny yourself things. Eat a little bit of whatever it is you crave. Otherwise you'll binge eat it.
I'm done.

Thanks, skinny girl.

Don't you hate having to wait at the dealership for your car to be fixed? I went in last week, waited two hours, and they found the problem. But, they had to order a part to fix it, so now I have to go back in next week. I hope it doesn't take another two hours.

I've never heard of downloading anything to a car. But then, I'm a dinosaur....;)

Whenever I have to wait for my car to be serviced, I always take an ukulele with me. I will usually find a spot outside and just play.

There is a place here I take my cars that is right next to a movie theater. We have dropped off a car, gone to see a movie, and it's ready when we get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom