::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. My wife and I discuss this ending - she likes her movies to have a happy ending. I say this IS a happy ending because they went out free and on their own terms. She says it's NOT a happy ending because they are nothing but a red stain on the bottom of the Grand Canyon.

It's the perfect ending.

I don't know what a hair band is. Is that the term?

Mid-1980s band characterized by huge hairstyles. Poison, Warrant, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Van Halen - they were all hair bands during that time; some of the bands survived and tamed their hair later, some became hair bands after a successful start in the '70s, some faded into oblivion. But during the mid 1980s it was all about glorious, glorious hair, heavy drum lines, and the guitar solo between verses 2 and 3...

Mid-1980s band characterized by huge hairstyles. Poison, Warrant, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Van Halen - they were all hair bands during that time; some of the bands survived and tamed their hair later, some became hair bands after a successful start in the '70s, some faded into oblivion. But during the mid 1980s it was all about glorious, glorious hair, heavy drum lines, and the guitar solo between verses 2 and 3...

Poison in the 1980s - perhaps the quintessential hair band:

poison512.jpg

I recently cleared out some of my vinyls. Got rid of my Gene Loves Jezebel, Triumph, and a couple others I can't remember.....I'd say those were hair bands.

Oh. I never really liked much of that type of stuff.

Today I miss being a mom.

Tomorrow someone else's kid will act up and I will rediscover the joy of the empty nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom