::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he said. Bagpipes can be articulate and sensitive - or - they can be like Jon...

What? WHAT?

:D

When the audience is as dull and dense as my Australian audience is - sometimes I have to be brash. I save the sensitive side for my more erudite friends.

I actually thought she was pretty good at TBUG. I told her she should come to UWC and she replied "first weekend in June, right?"

I took a workshop from her once, and tried to talk her into trying UWC. She had several reservations. She said she would need an hour of exclusive, prime time stage time. She also wanted to be able to vend her CDs at the field. And she says she doesn't jam, because playing "other people's music", could adversely influence her song writing. I began to suspect that if her head got much bigger, it might explode....

Last edited:
I took a workshop from her once, and tried to talk her into trying UWC. She had several reservations. She said she would need an hour of exclusive, prime time stage time. She also wanted to be able to vend her CDs at the field. And she says she doesn't jam, because playing "other people's music", could adversely influence her song writing. I began to suspect that if her head got much bigger, it might explode....

Well that'll never happen, but I don't think she's all bad. I think a little fame can really warp a person. Mandi said she was selling smallish posters of herself for $15! and I've heard that "other people's music" thing before, what a load of crap, did she learn to play music in some isolated cave in Tibet or what?. UWC could be a humbling and eye opening experience for her if she'd ever give it a try.

Maybe she has grown since then?

I was told that by a buddy who loves everything Mongolian, but haven't found a lot of info about it online. I think it essentially aggravates your throat/vocal chords and causes swelling and irritation.

Interesting. Thanks for the response. Reminds me of Tibet. I would love to hike up to Everest base camp sometime.
Really enjoyed the seven years in Tibet movie based on the true story. Would be fascinating to visit where they were.

Interesting. Thanks for the response. Reminds me of Tibet. I would love to hike up to Everest base camp sometime.
Really enjoyed the seven years in Tibet movie based on the true story. Would be fascinating to visit where they were.

I love Nepal, nice people, great scenery, cool religious stuff and dirt, dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom