::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right....it looks to be me to organise the "little something" for Rayan.

PayPal me at nemodogATcomcast.net if you are in.

I will do this but you have to help. You have to quote this to keep it current for others to see. How about a Bird of Paradise plant? They can keep it in a pot or plant it....lucky people. I am open to other suggestions. I am also soliciting suggestions for the note that will go with it. I know!!! Send me what you would like me to put in the card.

Let's see.....we need a deadline for this. How about by next Wednesday? That would be..what? Nov. 19th?

Don't forget.....it is also YOUR responsibility to remind people to get their money to me if they want in.

Consider it quoted, Sukie. Thanks for heading this up for us. I need to wait a couple of days before chipping in, as my check arrives on the 16th. I may need a gentle reminder....

All right....it looks to be me to organise the "little something" for Rayan.

PayPal me at nemodogATcomcast.net if you are in.

I will do this but you have to help. You have to quote this to keep it current for others to see. How about a Bird of Paradise plant? They can keep it in a pot or plant it....lucky people. I am open to other suggestions. I am also soliciting suggestions for the note that will go with it. I know!!! Send me what you would like me to put in the card.

Let's see.....we need a deadline for this. How about by next Wednesday? That would be..what? Nov. 19th?

Don't forget.....it is also YOUR responsibility to remind people to get their money to me if they want in.

Got it and I will think of something for the card!

I saw your post Freeda. So glad he is coming to you and may you have peace! This is a hard time for you I know!
Hugs, thoughts, and mojo your way!

I'd like to know more about Ryan's vision troubles. I'm not on FB, so all I've heard is that he had foggy vision, and that it's an uncommon and serious issue.

What exactly is the trouble? What's the prognosis?

We got snow last night. Not a lot, less than an inch. It was really pretty to watch...giant fat flakes and very little wind. It got darn cold overnight though, so the drive to work was interesting with the ice.

There's a Klingon thing this weekend. I don't know if I am going to go. The group is running security, and Nichelle Nichols will be there...meaning there is a really good chance I will get to spend a fair amount of time with her in a very small group. That could be fun. And Michael Biehn will be there. I wouldn't mind a signed Hicks pic.

...on the other hand it will be 14+ hours of Klingon bullshittery.

...and there's an event next weekend where I agreed to do some demo stuff.

Blarg.

Will someone please link to Ryan's Fb post? I've looked for it on his page and don't find it (unless I'm friends with the wrong Ryan).

The class she taught was how to play one of her songs. I think the workshop itself would be best at a festival where you can choose from beginner and intermediate classes. I think it's fine to do a class that pushes people, but the over all mood from her class was people were way too frustrated. We spent about 40 mins just working on 2 measures. Then we flew through the rest of it playing it while she sung a few times. It was fun to learn a picking pattern in 5/4 and I learned some new chords too. But personally I don't care for classes where the goal is to learn Bla Blah's song. I just hate the thought of someone else influencing my music.

Seriously funny, well played Mandi!

Oops! I forgot a cake!

stephen.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom