::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The circle is a sink, hence the joke. There is likely a linear trough someplace else. But at a concert, or game, the level of drunkenness often turns that sink into a urinal...

I've been to stadium concerts where all of the sinks were being used as urinals.

The circle is a sink, hence the joke. There is likely a linear trough someplace else. But at a concert, or game, the level of drunkenness often turns that sink into a urinal...

Oh.....yeah like the picture. Hell, I thought it was a urinal. Of course I was prolly drunk.

(Ha Jon. I don't like it either)

Since it seems to be the theme of the week.

My grossest "toilet" encounter was in India (of course), there are several to choose from actually, but the one that comes to mind today. I was on a nasty rickety bus way, way over loaded with people and everything. It was a long, long trip, the bus stopped at one point in a vacant lot/bus stop, everyone ran for someplace to go, but there weren't any options and you had to get back to the bus before someone stole your seat, your luggage and/or the bus left, so..... there was this wall that people ran over to, lots of people with no other option. It was very communal.

Once in Haiti we were all formed up for the procession into the church to begin the liturgy. My Haitian host priest stepped out of line, hiked up his vestments and peed against the wall of the parish house. I'm awfully glad I presided at that particular Communion service. I tried to be a good guest, but that was almost too much to take.

Since it seems to be the theme of the week.

My grossest "toilet" encounter was in India (of course), there are several to choose from actually, but the one that comes to mind today. I was on a nasty rickety bus way, way over loaded with people and everything. It was a long, long trip, the bus stopped at one point in a vacant lot/bus stop, everyone ran for someplace to go, but there weren't any options and you had to get back to the bus before someone stole your seat, your luggage and/or the bus left, so..... there was this wall that people ran over to, lots of people with no other option. It was very communal.

Downtown L.A. 1988. I was a salesman for a swing stage company. With my crew, we were rigging a high rise building, half the crew on the roof, me and the rest on the sidewalk. A homeless woman walking down the sidewalk in a long skirt, stops, squats, dumps, stands up and walks on.

We were gagging and cracking up at the same time.

I jam every Saturday morning, Gary, but I can't help you here. The jam I attend is a bit out of the ordinary. The "leader" has a penchant for cowboy tail songs. Think Roy Rogers and Gene Autry. One of the other guys is a bluegrass banjo player, and prefers blue grass.

It's not the typical jam group....

Like Broke Back Mountain?
Should I call Shane?

I doubt it was really about scratching graffiti on the walls, 'cuz a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do.

At work once they put chalk boards in the stalls. Have at it guys!

In basic training, years ago, the bathrooms had no stall doors, and no stall walls, either. There was just a row of toilets, standing against the wall, opposite a row of urinals. So much for privacy. And it was the only bathroom available, for six weeks. There'd be no waiting that one out, Jon....;)

We had stalls, but such limited time and so many girls, that we would drop trou and do all our buttoning in line. Saved lots of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom