::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think I'm over the whole faceless thing. As long as family can't find my Facebook then I think I'm golden. Will get a pic up of the noodle if I can do it on my phone.

I'm way behind I'm sure...

Do you still work at the fitness place?

Nope, I'm currently in a sales job but also currently on paid holiday haha. Would like to get back to it but there isn't anything around here really.

15632819097_46a376b176_b.jpg

there I am, fivehead included.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm currently in a sales job but also currently on paid holiday haha. Would like to get back to it but there isn't anything around here really.

I think it's funny that you were essentially getting paid to make people do what they didn't want to do, to achieve a result that they wanted.

And I'm sure they bitched at you about it.

GOT IT NOW!!

Your beard is longer than your hair! I'm sure the women of the thread will appreciate you including your upper bod in the pic.

Should maybe have got out of the pajamas and put a shirt on first. You're right, the beards longer than the hair but that's more laziness than a cultivated look... my shaving routine is - shave, leave for about two weeks, shave again. rinse and repeat.

For federal law enforcement, which my position is considered, I am forced to retire at age 57.

I'm 47 now, so I actually have 9-1/2 to forced retirement.

it's 65 over here for most stuff, not sure if it changes depending on your field.

This made me smile big Shane. So glad to see you.

On a sad note, was it Muscles?

glad to be of service!

It was Poppy, family dog. She was a tiny little Patterdale terrier. Muscles is alive, well and simple minded as ever.

it's 65 over here for most stuff, not sure if it changes depending on your field.

Only the federal gov't does that to its law enforcement officers.

Ironically, the feds restrict city, state and county law enforcement agencies from requiring a retirement age. A person could work to 70 and beyond if they were physically able. It is what it is though. I'll draw a decent pension when I retire.

glad to be of service!

It was Poppy, family dog. She was a tiny little Patterdale terrier. Muscles is alive, well and simple minded as ever.

Oh, I'm sorry about Poppy, but I'm glad Muscles is still alive and kicking.

And yes our Mim is looking great. Saw her at Tampa. She's a lean mean muscle machine. You really do inspire people, young man.

Sukie and I roomed together. And it was so good seeing so many other friends from the field.

Oh, I'm sorry about Poppy, but I'm glad Muscles is still alive and kicking.

And yes our Mim is looking great. Saw her at Tampa. She's a lean mean muscle machine. You really do inspire people, young man.

Sukie and I roomed together. And it was so good seeing so many other friends from the field.

oh I had nothing to do with any of Mim's achievements, all her own work and desire.

I'm so jealous that you guys have multiple meet ups every year, makes me wish I lived out there. I'd ask if it was a good time but I've kept up with the Facebook updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom