::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a discussion about what Filberts used to be called. Your quote showed up after that.

Hmm.

Filberts are still called Hazelnuts through most of the world. I think they're mostly just filberts on the West coast.

I need to change my avatar, too.

image.jpg
After banjo band last night, my friend Jenna came over to help decorate. We ended up going to the store and I got the prettiest little tree. It is gold with white lights. I was so excited I put it up before bed.

I actually got out of bed, took a shower, washed my hair and got dressed. I thought I was doing so good and then realized my shirt is inside out. Eh, the dogs don't care, I'm good.

Cute! I gave away my tree this year. I'm done.

If it were just me, I'd be done, too. My wife always wants the tree up, though, even though she never seems to have time to help decorate it. A couple of years I got the (pre-lit) tree set up, and there it stood, without further decoration, until January, when it got put away again. It's just too much bother, especially without little kids to enjoy it any more....

Eb9 was easy. we played it 0111
Fm7 is basically a diminished chord I believe.

The b*tch was the Ab7 shape because we were switching on two counts.

Eb9 in first position would be (0311) Notes G, Eb, F and Bb. In order Eb - first note, G - third note, Bb - fifth note, and F - would be the nine note.

Fdim = (1212)
Fm7 = (1313) Basicly the same shape but the second fret is not fretted on this one. They are both movable shapes.

Ab7 = (1323) Basicly G7 up one fret (moveable shape). Of course you could do it - (5646) The complete F7 first position shape moved up the neck. Another, mighty fine, moveable shape.

What the hey. You could do the F7 (5556). One more movable shape.

My brain hurts. That's an awful lot of thinkin'.

Gonna go see the Oxford Street lights in a few weeks. Wish they had a marmite promotion on again, or something similar at least

I just put in the order for the family's Christmas socks for the year. About 10 years ago I bought each family member a pair of really nice, thick merino wool socks for Christmas. It was mostly a joke, though I got really good socks.

They all look forward to it every year now...

I was able to get the same brand and style in a different color for everybody this year - Annie is big enough now that I can get the same style for her as everyone else.

Silly tradition...but I still love doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom