::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the backside of the fret thing - I started as a guitar player. Finger placement and technique are more critical on guitar to get a clean sound. You use the fret as a mini fulcrum. You want your finger as close to the back side of the fret as possible.

Just read TF's FB post kinda begging for money.

So sad.

Eh. He's offering a product for money and being honest.about his situation. Are you friends with many small time musicians? My friends are often looking for extra work, letting out rooms, etc. I think of it as scrappy, not pitiable.

How 'bout a nice cheery song for the morning.

Oh man, another minor key song.

Code:
[CENTER]New York Mining Disaster 1941
Bee Gees[/CENTER]

[Em] In the event of something happening to me,
there is something I would like you all to [A] see.
It's just a [D] photograph of someone that I [Em] knew [A]

Have you [D] seen my [G] wife, Mr. [D] Jones?
Do you know what it's [G] like on the [C] outside?
Don't go talking too loud, you'll cause a [B7] landslide, Mr. [Em] Jones.

[Em] I keep straining my ears to hear a sound.
Maybe someone is digging under[A]ground,
or have they [D] given up and all gone home to [Em] bed,
thinking [A] those who once existed must be [D] dead [C]

Don't go talking too loud, you'll cause a [B7] landslide, Mr. [Em] Jones.

[Em] In the event of something happening to me,
there is something I would like you all to [A] see.
It's just a [D] photograph of someone that I [Em] knew [A]

Don't go talking too loud, you'll cause a [B7] landslide, Mr. [Em] Jones  [D] [C] [G] [A]

Sorry - I know you've said that many times and I'm not being fair to judge him on his posts here alone. But man - he really plays the internet jerk to a T.

If I knew him only from the threads I'd think the same thing. No apologies necessary.

Eh. He's offering a product for money and being honest.about his situation. Are you friends with many small time musicians? My friends are often looking for extra work, letting out rooms, etc. I think of it as scrappy, not pitiable.

I just hold him in such high esteem.

It kind of made him more human I guess.

Good morning, one and all!

We really got lucky as far as this storm is concerned. They got 4 or 5 feet of snow in Buffalo, which is about an hour west of here. We got maybe two inches....that's it. It is bitterly cold, but that's so much easier to deal with....

We really got lucky as far as this storm is concerned. They got 4 or 5 feet of snow in Buffalo, which is about an hour west of here. We got maybe two inches....that's it. It is bitterly cold, but that's so much easier to deal with....

If it makes you feel better it's been cold here (in the mornings; well mid '40's but that's cold here) and we're about to get our first substantial rain storm (hopefully).

I have family who live just slightly north of Buffalo, and they barely got an inch yesterday. Meanwhile, 10 miles south of them, over four feet. Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom