::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, more my age. I really wanted to like the new one. I watched about 5 episodes and I just couldn't get into it. I was really glad they kept the theme song. I remember playing that on the field in marching band. Best TV theme song ever. My senior year my band went to Hawaii, of course it was part of our show we played there.

I mostly like watching because I've been to Hawaii enough times that I recognize most all the locations.

Lay on your back, bend your knees and hug them. With your arms out to the sides drop your knees to the side, hold it then do the other side.

Hah! Luckily, we've got quite a few empty beds in this unit right now. I can take a mattress and bring it out to my office and do this. Otherwise, there is no way I could lay down on this nasty floor.

Yeah, more my age. I really wanted to like the new one. I watched about 5 episodes and I just couldn't get into it. I was really glad they kept the theme song. I remember playing that on the field in marching band. Best TV theme song ever. My senior year my band went to Hawaii, of course it was part of our show we played there.

I didn't even know there was a new one.

Of course, I just found out about 'Galactica 1980' a year ago, so this doesn't surprise me.

I've been letting my beard grow for over a month now. Michele hates it. Raeden rubs her fingers through it every chance she gets and laughs, so I think she loves it.

Guess who wins?

I mostly like watching because I've been to Hawaii enough times that I recognize most all the locations.

Just checked on Netflix. They have the old series on it. Yippee, another show to binge watch. I had been watching The Wonder Years but I've grown tired of it.

Oh, they just played the theme song....goosebumps!

Hey! We are getting a visit from the Mystery Man!

Hello Stan!

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

consitter, mm stan+

Just me and a 'member'.

Sally? If so, thanks for the instructions. I feel quite a bit better. It was harder getting the mattress in and out of here, than it was doing what you told me to do.

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

consitter

Do that stretch often and hold them for a while. You're stretching the muscles around the nerve that is being pinched. Your massage therapist should have a whole host of stretches that can relieve that pain if she knows what she's doing.

Now it's the damn heart palpitations again!! And I haven't had caffeine all day long!

Gettin' tired of this s**. I go to the heart doc on December 1st. May try to move that up a bit, if they will. Oh well, he said I wouldn't die from it, and he appears to be right, because I'm typing as I'm having them right this minute.

If I don't hit send, call redneck 911 Sally. They'll throw me in the back of a pickup with a rebel flag in the back window, and rush me to the hopital. :)

Shoulda broke out some of your wine and turned on the TV.

Or the thread. I'm here 5 nights a week at that time.

To early for wine. I actually started working on my bathroom, which I have to rip up the old sub-floor, and put a new one in, then re-tile, and replace the toilet, which my wife has been begging me to do for quite some time now. Figured I would do it while she was gone.

To early for wine. I actually started working on my bathroom, which I have to rip up the old sub-floor, and put a new one in, then re-tile, and replace the toilet, which my wife has been begging me to do for quite some time now. Figured I would do it while she was gone.

Hope you have more than one toilet.

Of course you can always go to the back porch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom