::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww man I went over 15,000. OK I need to make a video. I guess tomorrow is take an ukulele to work day!

So, if Rick wants to scream at someone it isn't taking shots... It's a sweet old hippie telling it "like it is" and the rest of us are taking shots when we call the sweet old hippie on his poor behavior? Rick is allowed to act like a toddler on here and we should all shake our heads and go *tsk tsk* poor old Rick...

Why?

You are taking this out of context.

I was expressing my confusion over a person I know. My point is that the man is two entirely different people.

I gave up trying to defend the UU Rick a couple of suspensions ago.

Isn't every day "take a ukulele to work day" for you. :)
Well my Gecko lives in my desk drawer, so yes, but that ukulele is not that great for making videos. My Kala lives in my truck, so every day I drive, I take an ukulele to work. Tomorrow I plan on taking TheBus, so I will need to bring an ukulele :D

The chilly paddler took a swipe at Marukame "Udom" [sic] and I had to defend its honor.

Hah! I know where that is coming from :-
Next lesson ask him about the:-
"concept of the 2 five relationship of the Db M7 v the Dm 7 which creates the subdominant of the secondary function that a G7 implies to CM7 ."
Then take 2 aspirin and have a lie down :p

As a chaser, get him to explain: - "Movement within its stillness"

:D

DbM7 - (4433)?
Dm7 - (5555)?
Maybe I need to take a seminar from sıɥʇ ʎnƃ?

Well my Gecko lives in my desk drawer, so yes, but that ukulele is not that great for making videos. My Kala lives in my truck, so every day I drive, I take an ukulele to work. Tomorrow I plan on taking TheBus, so I will need to bring an ukulele :D

Like this?

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
Ukulelerob

OK, then might as well do one more for a mini?

Two chord song FTW!
Maybe Damon can translate the French/Cajun words?

Code:
[CENTER]Iko Iko
"Jockamo" James Crawford[/CENTER]

Verse 1:
[G] My grandma and your grandma
Were sittin' by the [D] fire
My grandma told your grandma:
"I'm gonna set your flag on [G] fire"

Chorus:
Talkin' 'bout
[G] Hey now, Hey now,
Iko iko un[D]day
Jockamo feeno ai nané
Jockamo fee na[G]né

Verse 2:
[G] Look at my king all dressed in red
Iko iko un[D]day
I betcha five dollars he'll kill you dead
Jockamo fee na[G]né

Chorus
Talkin' 'bout
[G] Hey now, Hey now,
Iko iko un[D]day
Jockamo feeno ai nané
Jockamo fee na[G]né

Verse 3:
[G] My flag boy to your flag boy,
Were sittin' by the [D] fire
My flag boy told your flag boy:
"I'm gonna set your tail on [G] fire!"

Chorus
Talkin' 'bout
[G] Hey now, Hey now,
Iko iko un[D]day
Jockamo feeno ai nané
Jockamo fee na[G]né

Verse 4:
[G] See that guy all dressed in green?
Iko iko un[D]day
He's not a man, he's a lovin' machine
Jockamo fee na[G]né

Chorus
Talkin' 'bout
[G] Hey now, Hey now,
Iko iko un[D]day
Jockamo feeno ai nané
Jockamo fee na[G]né

That is quite an accomplishment though! Congrats!
Thanks, I was excited!! I also brought my Orntober Ale, Octoberfest, and they all seemed to like it and said I hit that right on the mark as well for the style!!

Yeah Kenvin, think of the other 28 entries, I would think some of those guys had been brewing for years. You're doing great for a beginner.
Definitely some of the guys have been brewing way longer I kn ow that, so I am pretty stoked that it did so well!

Kenvin know beer!
That I do!!! I also snagged a case of entries that didnt make BOS so I will be trying some of those, I did see a jalepeno one that did not score well...that might be going down the drain.....

The strongest language I ever heard my father use (his parents, too, come to think of it) was "Drat."

I've heard my mom drop an s-bomb or two, but it's RARE (though as she has deteriorated in the last few years it has come more frequently).

I am a trucker, I am good around the kids but every now and then one slips out...I heard that in NJ a old law says if you curse around a kid it deemed child abuse and you can serve jail time...

Walmart, even. Moving and starting over without a plan isn't smart. Calling in on one of your two (weak) income sources isn't smart. He is waiting for something to fall out of the sky. Maybe it will, who knows? But it seems he isn't ready to hustle like you gotta.

Man I moved to CA no job, no house no nothin and I lasted 3 years....then I needed help so I moved again this time to TN, luckily family was there so it was a little more helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom