::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have four house guests tonight; my sister, her two sons and her granddaughter. They are coming to town this evening for a Christmas party at her MIL's, and she doesn't want to drive 2+ hours home afterward.

We have been invited to this party in the past, and have gone. Last year Elaine and one of the MIL's granddaughters locked horns, and there was a big scene. Totally the other woman's fault. This woman is boorish and rude, and has three kids who are becoming the same way.

We have decided not to attend the party this year, or ever again, as this woman will always be there. Others in their family feel the same way about her, and won't be around her, either. It's too bad, because we really enjoy the rest of their family.

We don't need the drama....

Hey stranger.

You going to hang out for a while?

Trying to. Seems life has other plans for me lately and my clone must be on back order.

Today I am going to dig in my heels and do nothing!! Hear that, Life!? I'm going to do nothing!!

(except some laundry and maybe a trip to pet store and take the puppy to the park and wrap gifts and make some cookies..... sigh)

Speaking of cookies, here is what I made for the Christmas lunch at work.

IMG_20141218_170204.jpg

I'm sure that, as far as bakers go, they look like a cookie fail... but they were fun to make and so tasty!

That's NJ. MY WIFE REAL curly hair too so this lady specializes in it so it's not too short. Scam.

Not a scam...(well maybe a little) but finding someone who can actually cut and style curly hair is a rare thing. Worth. Every. Penny!

attachment.php

Made it big. Yum!

I
Speaking of cookies, here is what I made for the Christmas lunch at work.

View attachment 74240

I'm sure that, as far as bakers go, they look like a cookie fail... but they were fun to make and so tasty!

My wife "made" 4 dozen cheesecake cupcakes for work.

Which translates to: I had to make 4 dozen cheesecake cupcakes for my wife's work.

Trying to figure out a way to tire my son out so he'll nap later. Tonight we're going to a hockey game that starts just about his bedtime.

This is what I think happened, although I'll never know for sure.

Not getting the item was the least of it. It was the waste of my time, gasoline, and effort that pi$$ed me off.

That, plus I hated that I was so excited about thinking I had actually found the gift for Elaine, only to be disappointed when I got there....

People are lazy, stoopid people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom