::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know. And I've done that too. Most of the time I just end up paging another employee to take the call. It's rare for me to be able to walk away from the register.

::pA Voice:: Clean up on isle two ::pA Voice::

I see Tammy....is she REALLY there?

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 0 guests)

consitter, Skitzic+

I'm really getting annoyed with all of the people who just want to bitch about people who bitch while trying to keep the appearance of nobility.

I'm feelin' ya man...

I getting pissed about the people that are getting annoyed with the people who just want to bitch about people who bitch while trying to keep the appearance of nobility.

Try saying that 5 times real fast.

I had given up on the guy who is interested in buying one of my VWs....again. Now he has called, and wants to bring someone to see the car....again. They'll be here at 1 this afternoon.

I'm sick of dealing with this guy, but I want to make this sale. I'm going to tell them when they arrive that I only have an hour. The guy has a habit of staying for hours on end. Hopefully, this will be the visit that convinces him to pull the trigger.

He's been here about five times already, and this is the second potential repairman he's brought with him. I think I probably have 30 hours invested in talking to this guy about my car.

That would be a nice Christmas treat, if he were to actually give me the money....

I'd tell the dude to give you a $100 non-refundable deposit that's good toward the cost of the bug until a certain date, or you're gonna sell it to someone else.

Today a woman's child just threw up on the floor and she walked away liked nothing happened.

I would have yelled after her that I'd be happy to help her clean it up.

Some people are just assholes.

Okay...here goes. In today's world of Universal Precautions, vomit--which is considered a bodily fluid, of course, can't even be cleaned up with a mop and bucket nowadays.

First, the area is supposed to be cordoned off, then a drying agent has to be put down, such as kittly litter or sawdust. When it dries, it has to be picked up with a disposable wisk broom and dust pan, then placed in a red bio-hazard bag. Then THAT has to placed in a seperate area from regular garbage until it can be picked up by a licensed disposal company.

Then the floor has to mopped with a 4 to 1 mop solution.

All that would make me want to walk away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom