::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure you play good. I am getting scared to meet you. I think you will blow me away with your skilz.

Not at all.

I've seen your videos. We probably play about the same . . . I admire the way you, and everyone else who can do it, put yourself out there and have fun.

Well, this must be the place. Just ignore me, I'm just here to find out what the heck's going on. sukie invited me, so, if you don't like me here, blame her. :eek:ld:

Ahhh, she meant well. I told her I like to learn. I haven't seen anything to file away yet, but I did notice someone was talking about beer and Ukes -- that's positive. :eek:ld:

New topic.....
Help!!!!

Why does my iPad not send out mail any more? Nothing, and I mean nothing has changed. But all the mail does is go to an unsent area and I can't do anything with it, short of deleting it. I THINK I can delete it but I haven't tried. Grrrrr.....no sugar in the koolaid, that's for sure.

Ugh! If I was there I'd see if I could figure it out, but they're hard to troubleshoot online! Might be worth a trip to the genius bar...

That's standard tuning for a tenor guitar ;)

From what I've read, it seems CGDA is "standard" tuning for a tenor guitar. Many other tunings are used, including DGBE (baritone uke), and GCEA ("standard" uke) tuning. The guy in our group uses DGBE....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom