::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to find a regular time of day to dedicate to practicing. I just read that Roy Smeck used to practice at lunchtime while he was working. Well I am going to strive for 30 minutes a day (at least) while at work.

I'm home!!!!!

No peeing this time, Freeda.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

How do you arrange your housekeeping? Do you have a schedule, just do things as needed, or wait a while and do a big cleaning blitz?

If I don't stick to a schedule I am doomed. I can always find a reason to put off chores in favor of fun.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

How do you arrange your housekeeping? Do you have a schedule, just do things as needed, or wait a while and do a big cleaning blitz?

If I don't stick to a schedule I am doomed. I can always find a reason to put off chores in favor of fun.

We do most stuff as need be. We don't make too big a mess....;)

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Housekeeping?

ha. I have 2 kids under 3 running around driving me crazy. Its a perpetual disaster in here.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

A lovely woman comes every other Wednesday to make my house look presentable. Other than that, very little. I love having out of town guests. It makes me clean. Major cleaning projects can always wait until I feel like it. I hate cleaning. Hate it. I am not a domestic goddess in any way shape or form. There is way more fun stuff to do.

New digs.

Roomy. Plenty of light.

But what's that smell?

Wow TheBus is crowded today. I ride four buses, today it is standing room only on all four.

New strings, Martin M600, on my Imua this evening. I took my Clara on vacation, getting used to the sound of the Imua is a trip. It's a much more subtle instrument to play. I've missed it.

Clara is going back to Blackbird for sealing of the top. Don't know if you've followed the thread, but some of us have had some interaction issues with sweat raising the grain of the ekoa. I can have the top sealed with urethane or polish it with wax every couple of weeks.

Made it on the first page (if you're 40 per page, like me that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom