::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did feel the tail end of the earthquake. It must have lasted pretty long. We felt a rolling sensation where we're at.

Maybe a chasm will open along the fault line. Everything west will move farther west. Tha ocean will rush in and create a sream explosion. That knocks the Earth out of orbit and sends it on a collision course with the sun.

Good times!

Maybe a chasm will open along the fault line. Everything west will move farther west. Tha ocean will rush in and create a sream explosion. That knocks the Earth out of orbit and sends it on a collision course with the sun.

Good times!

mr_sunshine_186x250.jpg

Or perhaps a herd of flatulent unicorns will prance through. Expelling rainbows in their wake.

Ya never know.

Tech Help please:

In my classroom I have an old Dell that I haven't gotten rid of because the screen is much easier to see than the 12" Apple Macbook they bought for me. It's a pain to scroll down just to see papers etc. on the laptop.

Should I buy this monitor and use it with my laptop on my desk?

http://www.amazon.com/VS207T-P-20-I...id=1408995068&sr=8-2&keywords=asus+monitor+20

Any thoughts/opinions?

I've seen televisions around one hundred dollars that you can plug a computer into. Multipurpose machine?

I've seen televisions around one hundred dollars that you can plug a computer into. Multipurpose machine?

I have a projector in my room and Apple TV, plus with this monitor I could stream stuff and watch it through my computer (to the monitor) if I wanted.

I'm just wondering if this monitor is decent? It has solid reviews and it looks like it's popular with gamers.

Tech Help please:

In my classroom I have an old Dell that I haven't gotten rid of because the screen is much easier to see than the 12" Apple Macbook they bought for me. It's a pain to scroll down just to see papers etc. on the laptop.

Should I buy this monitor and use it with my laptop on my desk?

http://www.amazon.com/VS207T-P-20-I...id=1408995068&sr=8-2&keywords=asus+monitor+20

Any thoughts/opinions?
Seems like a good deal. I am pretty spoiled by monitors now. I have a 24" on my desk now, and I have a 30" at home.
Don't know how I survived on anything smaller before. If you can swing a larger screen, $-wise, go for it!

You have to be careful with the TV ones, sometimes the resolution as a computer monitor is less than that of a monitor without the TV function built-in. At least it used to be the case a few years ago. :eek:ld:

Oh, that reminds me, I was supposed to say that for M!m while I was at UWC so that she would know how to pronounce it. Oops. Next time!

Seems like a good deal. I am pretty spoiled by monitors now. I have a 24" on my desk now, and I have a 30" at home.
Don't know how I survived on anything smaller before. If you can swing a larger screen, $-wise, go for it!

I don't think I have the desk space for anything much larger. I need to be able to see the kids and I don't always want them to see what's going on with my monitor (in case I'm PoHoing or something :) ) so I need to be able to angle it away from the students.

I don't think I have the desk space for anything much larger. I need to be able to see the kids and I don't always want them to see what's going on with my monitor (in case I'm PoHoing or something :) ) so I need to be able to angle it away from the students.
Those are indeed valid points. I am often remote-controlling other servers in other buildings so I need all the screen real estate I can get. I see 22" for $129 so I figured it was not that much more $ to get a bit more room. A 20" flat screen today is not as big as a 19" flat screen used to be, if that makes sense, because now they tend to make them in more of a 16x9 format instead of the old 4x3. So a 19" flat screen from a few years ago was physically larger than the ones they make now, especially in height.

I spent $29.95 on a Remington rotary blade rechargable electric. They usually only last fifteen or twenty years.

My daughter belongs to the Dollar Shave Club. She likes the service. They send you new razors in the mail for cheap.

I am intrigued by that dollar shave club. Good to know that JT and your daughter both like it. Recently I needed some new razors so I got the Target generic brand - Up&Up I think. They have been EXCELLENT. Way better than any other disposable I have ever used, my beard is pretty thick and usually disposable razors kind of bounce off my beard. These have been easily equivalent to Mach 3 which is what I used to use but can no longer afford in HI. They have the replaceable blades, I think it was $6 for the razor and 4 blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom