::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heart And Soul. Basicly (1 6m 4 5) [C Am F and G in this case] except for the bridge which is a one, five mix. Actually I messed with the bridge 'til I was happy with it. I hope Mr. Loesser would approve.

I accidentally picked Heart and Soul on the a string once. Now I can do it almost without thinking about it.

Work today. Then tonight is date night. We've been trying to do something fun and Christmassy. Tonight's the night. Going to get all dressed up and go out. There are two different fancy shopping malls by us. One has a tree bigger than the Rockerfeller Center tree. Going to go cruise them, do a bit of shopping and find a fancy place to eat. Also will stop by Wendy's. She and friends are having a big Xmas party.

I'm all stupid excited.

That's pretty cool!
I was at Rockefeller Center last week-- it was awesome- the tree here is stunning.
Where's my teleporter! I wanna come hang out with you!

Same goes for Japanese hair. Very course and thick. If cot wrong I'd look like a stoned hedge hog when it grows out. Doesn't take special cutting, just an understanding 😊

I'm reposting Gary's quote below in case people had issues reading it...

Same goes for Japanese hair. Very coarse and thick. If cut wrong I'd look like a stoned hedgehog when it grows out. Doesn't take special cutting, just an understanding.

Got a free cup of coffee this morning because I was wearing a UU shirt.

"You're gyosh? I see your posts all the time!"

I'm a celebrity! :biglaugh:

People comment on my UU shirts all the time but I've never had a UU member say anything to me about it.

Be careful. This time of year a fellow can get into all kinds of trouble.

attachment.php

I think your mugshot was one of the best (and most convincing!)

Dammit, the coffee shop is closed today for training. They're getting a new espresso machine tomorrow so they're taking the day off to work at a different site and learn how to use the new machine.

I don't have enough coffee beans to brew my own cup.

That leaves the garbage coffee in the cafeteria. *shudder*. I may have to make a trip over to Poppa's Haven or something for some good coffee.

Sorry Jon. Definately, first world problems.

An EXISTENTIAL CRISIS! Not a first world problem.

That's pretty cool!
I was at Rockefeller Center last week-- it was awesome- the tree here is stunning.
Where's my teleporter! I wanna come hang out with you!

Oh we'd have fun. Hubby hate crowds so my fingers are crossed this all goes well, but he knows I'm stupid excited about tonight so I know he's going to really try to be easy going about things.

20 years ago I wouldn't have understood his anxiety, he wouldn't have recognized my need to get out amongst people and it would have been a disaster. There's a lot to say for being together a long time and learning to recognize your spouses needs and quirks. I really do like that guy.

I think after the holidays I am gonna get another fermenter. Maybe 2 one for cider and another to make even more beer!!

My next thing to make will be cider. I should get it started - I think it takes longer than beer?

[C]When the winter's here, yeah it's party time.
Bring your bottle, wear your bright clothes, it'll soon be summertime.
And we'll [F]sing again. We'll go drivin' or maybe we'll settle [C]down.
If she's [G7]rich, if she's nice bring your [F]friends and we'll all go into [C]town.

Got a free cup of coffee this morning because I was wearing a UU shirt.

"You're gyosh? I see your posts all the time!"

I'm a celebrity! :biglaugh:

One year on the field at UWC a guy I'd never even talked to came up to me and said, "Hey, you're a Barefoot Wahine!"

It was weird. The power of the interwebs.

Well, the place didn't blow up. Already caught up on everything.

Maybe sushi tonight. Gotta see if I can get hungry enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom