::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The temperature went above freezing today, for the first time in a month. I took advantage of the warmth to work on the driveway. The snow/ice had gotten compacted, and two to three inches thick. I made some decent progress, but my dear wife got home and made me quit for today. As it is, my back will be screaming for a while....

That's what I'll be doing when I get home. Smacking the crap out of the ice sheet in the driveway.

...not really looking forward to it.

So here's another one.

http://abc13.com/archive/9060392/

I thought testing was a great idea until out of curiosity I looked up who was backing this push. Yup. The people who stand to profit from testing are the ones banking the push.

We're a stupid people.

From what I could find out. It costs more to test than it does to support the few people who are abusing the system. Yet everyone will get tested so the companies that run the testing will walk away with billions of dollars.

That's what I'll be doing when I get home. Smacking the crap out of the ice sheet in the driveway.

...not really looking forward to it.

I have lived in the Santa Clara Valley all of my life.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I have lived in the Santa Clara Valley all of my life.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's about time you expanded your horizons. Please get here as soon as possible, and I will introduce you to the wonders of driveway clearing. Room and board provided....

It's about time you expanded your horizons. Please get here as soon as possible, and I will introduce you to the wonders of driveway clearing. Room and board provided....

How many propane torches will it take?

A lot of our snow and ice melted today...we still have most of our ground covered, but the area up by my house has thawed some and its muddy. My front walk is flooded. lol Oh well, it's no big deal.

Be sure to bring clean socks.

Question of the Day:

If money were no object, and you had time available for a month-long vacation, where would you spend it?

Question of the Day:

If money were no object, and you had time available for a month-long vacation, where would you spend it?

Hmm, that's a good one. I'd probably get an RV and travel around. Go see family in NC, or go visit my friends in California that I miss very much.

Hmm, that's a good one. I'd probably get an RV and travel around. Go see family in NC, or go visit my friends in California that I miss very much.

Yes. I'd love to spend a month on the road. I've driven cross-country to relocate professionally four times and made one trip from NC to Colorado to visit in-laws and outlaws. The driving part was always far too rushed.

Yes. I'd love to spend a month on the road. I've driven cross-country to relocate professionally four times and made one trip from NC to Colorado to visit in-laws and outlaws. The driving part was always far too rushed.

Welcome to the thread, hendulele!

I'm liking the sound of a month-long road trip, too. I'd like to visit all the domestic destinations I've longed to see, visit my Poho friends far and wide, and enjoy our beautiful country. A month in Hawaii wouldn't be bad, either....;)

When I was a kid, we use to go on these two week vacations. My dad would always change the plans. One time we went to South Dakota, and before it was over, we were in Colorado. It was always fun and spontaneous...and things would always go wrong, but it was still fun. We always joked and said we were on a Clark Griswold vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom