::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibuprofen if you can - better for the muscle aches that will go along with it. You can take ibuprofen and acetaminophen at the same time.

Thanks, Jon, but ibuprofen is contraindicated with another medication I have to take. The doc told me to stick with acetaminophen, when needed....

That's what I'll be doing when I get home. Smacking the crap out of the ice sheet in the driveway.

...not really looking forward to it.

Smartest thing I ever did by accident is buy a house with a south facing driveway. If I get the snow cover off and it will melt clear by the afternoon.

Question of the Day:

If money were no object, and you had time available for a month-long vacation, where would you spend it?

Only a month?

Option 1 - There's much of the USA I'd like to see.

Option 2 - Australia some more.

Option 3 - Hawaii, all in one place where I could get really, really, really relaxed.

I think Brown should be easier to spell, 'cause us 'Merkins (yes, I know what a merkin is) don't spell so gud and stuff.

Oh, I also think her political career should be thrown to the vultures.

Forget her career! Throw HER to the vultures!

Have a lot to do that I don't want to, and not enough time to do it either. Need to prepare for a sub. Kid has a fever so I'm staying home tomorrow.

Planning for a sub is no fun!

Hope James is feeling better soon!

Finally caught up.

It was 70 degrees here today. LOVELY. Tomorrow? Low 40s to start, dropping to low 30s during that day and freezing rain and sleet. Low of 13.

I think I'm gonna cuss . . . again.

A month long vacation?! I haven't been on a vacation in at least 15 years!

OK, I'll go to a little cabin in the woods. I'll take a ton of yarn, a few books, and my blankie . . . :D

Finally caught up.

It was 70 degrees here today. LOVELY. Tomorrow? Low 40s to start, dropping to low 30s during that day and freezing rain and sleet. Low of 13.

I think I'm gonna cuss . . . again.

Keep complaining to the Michigander. Better yet, complain to Sukie. lol!

A month long vacation?! I haven't been on a vacation in at least 15 years!

OK, I'll go to a little cabin in the woods. I'll take a ton of yarn, a few books, and my blankie . . . :D

You forgot your ukulele!

Looks like Auntie Mary Lou is nearing the end. Hope she can hold out till we get there the 14th. Cancer, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom