::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because it's been more than two hours.

Everybody must be watching the World Series game.

Go Giants!

This is the weirdest thread I have ever read! Marriage and fish oil and ball games and fried chicken and . . .

Could someone please explain this thread to me? :confused:

This is the weirdest thread I have ever read! Marriage and fish oil and ball games and fried chicken and . . .

It's a free for all. Welcome to the madness!

It's an ongoing conglomeration of random thoughts. Some turn into long conversations, some don't. Welcome!

My new passion is spicy pickled garlic. I bought some last weekend on vacation. Does anyone have a good recipe, or should I just start with whatever I can find on the internet?

It's a free for all. Welcome to the madness!

Oooo! Sounds like crazy fun!

I have Greek sentences to translate and a chapter in a horrible book to write a summary on for my Race and Gospel class for
this weekend. I'm doing a REALLY good job avoiding both assignments!

I'm a procrastinator with a capital P! :rolleyes:

Oooo! Sounds like crazy fun!

I have Greek sentences to translate and a chapter in a horrible book to write a summary on for my Race and Gospel class for
this weekend. I'm doing a REALLY good job avoiding both assignments!

I'm a procrastinator with a capital P! :rolleyes:
Another religion student? :)

Another religion student? :)
Yep! Graduating May 16, 2015 with a Master of Divinity degree. Have had a calling to ministry since I was a young child but got sent into teaching because I was a girl and girl's can't do that! Now, at 56 I am about to finally get to do what I should have been doing all along! I am already ordained to the Gospel Ministry (February 17, 2013 - a dream come true) and serve as Associate Pastor at my church. Teach 2nd grade in public school to pay the bills (I do love the kids but hate the system). That is a ministry in itself!

Well, that was a long answer to your short question! :eek:

Yep! Graduating May 16, 2015 with a Master of Divinity degree. Have had a calling to ministry since I was a young child but got sent into teaching because I was a girl and girl's can't do that! Now, at 56 I am about to finally get to do what I should have been doing all along! I am already ordained to the Gospel Ministry (February 17, 2013 - a dream come true) and serve as Associate Pastor at my church. Teach 2nd grade in public school to pay the bills (I do love the kids but hate the system). That is a ministry in itself!

Well, that was a long answer to your short question! :eek:
We got all sorts of religion up in here. A Rev, a priest, and two in school that I can think of off hand. What's your denomination?

I'm a Rev and a pk and was once a pw (pastor's wife). Cooperative Baptist Fellowship.

:D

Well, darn! I have to get up at 5:30 to get ready for work and it's midnight. Guess I'd better sign off and try to get some zzzzzzzz's!

Night, y'all!

And you caught us on a slow night!

. . . and you pretty much summed it up already. Welcome to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom