::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the "special kind of crazy". During my brief stint working in the mental institution a lady just kept saying "they cyclers come at night to cycle around my butthole". Yep... at night... people ride bikes around her butthole.

A cat in a frying pan = a special kind of crazy

Almost 20 years working psych, I've heard it all. One that comes to mind was the guy who had a long standing delusion that today wasn't really today, it was some other day and he was the subject of some secret experiment.

I couldn't find my snow boots, so I'm wearing my reenactment half boots. Most of my shoes have holes in them.

I need to buy some new shoes.

It's really coming down out there. I never got the money together to get my transfer case looked at...so it will be an interesting ride in the jeep on the way home.

Ask the company you have your home owners insurance with if they will add a rider for musical instruments. You can also have riders added for jewelry, optics (cameras, binoculars, telescopes, etc.), and other things.

A woman in Berkley CA believes her cat is living in her frying pan.

People in Berkley. Well . . .. there's a reason we call it Bezerkley around here.

Yesterday after work was fun! Nanilei picked me up at work and we went to whole foods to get bread for sandwiches. We got this amazing cranberry walnut bread. Now we don't have to leave the house on black Friday! Anyway rather than sit in traffic we decided to check out the free hula show at Kuhio Beach in Waikiki. Somehow we found free street parking only three blocks away and had a nice stroll down Waikiki Beach to the hula mound. Sunset was nice. Three of the musicians were people we know from Friday nights. The forth, an older gentleman, knew of and played with Nanilei's grandfather. It was fun to play tourist!

Ask the company you have your home owners insurance with if they will add a rider for musical instruments. You can also have riders added for jewelry, optics (cameras, binoculars, telescopes, etc.), and other things.

Yes she does. Craig tunes differently and I guess there's too much doubling if she plays low G.

'Sides, I could never give her crap. I'm hot for teacher.

Craig plays his tenor in baritone tuning to separate the two ukes. Sarah no longer plays in low G but they do trade ukes back and forth now. Much transposing going on.

And Sarah misses her low G. That was her lament when she was playing my uke.

. . . and you should hear the potential my uke will never realize in my hands.

Yesterday after work was fun! Nanilei picked me up at work and we went to whole foods to get bread for sandwiches. We got this amazing cranberry walnut bread. Now we don't have to leave the house on black Friday! Anyway rather than sit in traffic we decided to check out the free hula show at Kuhio Beach in Waikiki. Somehow we found free street parking only three blocks away and had a nice stroll down Waikiki Beach to the hula mound. Sunset was nice. Three of the musicians were people we know from Friday nights. The forth, an older gentleman, knew of and played with Nanilei's grandfather. It was fun to play tourist!

Is there more than one Whole Foods, or did you drive all the way to Kailua?

Craig plays his tenor in baritone tuning to separate the two ukes. Sarah no longer plays in low G but they do trade ukes back and forth now. Much transposing going on.

And Sarah misses her low G. That was her lament when she was playing my uke.

. . . and you should hear the potential my uke will never realize in my hands.

Craig just replied to me on fb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom