::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a car.

My Town & Country is no longer practical, and I've reached the point of throwing good money after bad.

Outdoor acoustic gig this afternoon. Just playing some old rock and roll songs with my buddy, also with very minimal rehearsal.

I tried to spend an entire day without making everything into a stupid dirty joke.

It got really hard.

QOTD:

What do you think the world will be like in 500 years?

Overbreeding, environment-abusing humans will have destroyed themselves and much of the planet. A race of super-raccoons will be battling the cockroaches for planetary dominance in the still-habitable areas.

At least it's not a wedding.

Amen! to that.

It's the sister of my one African-American parishioner. He's an Episcopalian; his wife's Baptist, and the funeral for his sister is at an AME church. This could be fun. Glad I know how to stomp and clap.

Overbreeding, environment-abusing humans will have destroyed themselves and much of the planet. A race of super-raccoons will be battling the cockroaches for planetary dominance in the still-habitable areas.

Having a bad day?

Amen! to that.

It's the sister of my one African-American parishioner. He's an Episcopalian; his wife's Baptist, and the funeral for his sister is at an AME church. This could be fun. Glad I know how to stomp and clap.

Stomp, clap and play the ukulele!
Well I guess it might be dificult to clap and play the ukulele at the same time.

This nursing home is a dump. Which is kinda good. Mom is now motivated to go to the apartment as her next step.

Master plan is moving along. This weekend will be tricky to mind her and get the apartment assembled. Oye.

I gotta go home.

Nursing homes are way expensive, I don't understand why more people do't hire private duty aides instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom