::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weather sucks here. More socks today. :-(

th

Chord progression stuck in my head. Thanks Gavin. :(

[D] [D7] | [G] [Gm] | [D] [E7] | [A7] |
[D] [D7] | [G] [Gm] | [D] [A7] | [D] |

[Gm] | [D] | [Gm] | [D] [A7] |

[D] [D7] | [G] [Gm] | [D] [E7] | [A7] |
[D] [D7] | [G] [Gm] | [D] [A7] | [D]

20 measures to insanity.|

I'm a groggy doggy.

Mika kept waking me up so she could stay awake to order the iPhone.

I was so tired I went to bed around 8:30. Not happy. Well, not as happy as I usually am :)

Da Da - Da Da | Da Da - Da Da | Da Da - Da Da | Da Da Da Da | What? Oh!

Ok, then off again. Later!

Anyone have a 12 chord blues progression in C?

I guess I can google.

Ronin posted this once:

12 bar blues works like this. The most common variation is:

I IV I I
IV IV I I
V IV I I(or V)

What does this mean? Well, it refers to the key. Think of the notes A to G as points on a
clock. Now, let's use an example in the key of A. In the key of A, the I chord is A. The IV
chord, is... is three steps around the clock, or D. The V chord is E. In blues, we use 7th
chords usually.

So, in blues, the key of A.

A7 D7 A7 A7
D7 D7 A7 A7
E7 D7 A7 E7 (if it's the last time. we'll probably finish with A7 or A)

There's many variations but this is the main theme.

I'm a groggy doggy.

Mika kept waking me up so she could stay awake to order the iPhone.

I was so tired I went to bed around 8:30. Not happy. Well, not as happy as I usually am :)

what did the new one run ya? Did you buy it or is it a contract upgrade?

In C with this formula would be:

[C] | [F7] | [C] | [C7] |
[F7] | [F7] | [C] | [C7] |
[G7] | [F7] |[C] | [C] |

The last measure you could use a G7 to turn around to the beginning.

Like he said there are many variations.

I want a kegerator too I think I would bottle a half case of beer then keg the rest.

I'm putting it together from parts found around Craigslist. I have a picnic tap, so it will be usable once this batch is ready, but eventually I want to put a tap through the door.

I found a smoking deal on 3 gallon kegs - $29.99 each. I think a 5 gal might have fit in the fridge, but I won't go through it that fast, so brewing half batches is more practical for me (and more fun - get to do the process more often).

Cold, grey, and gloomy here today. Brrrr.

Shockingly sunny and crisp here. There were over 30 small wildfires in the Portland area yesterday - we're dry as a bone, both the vegetation and the air, and the wind is blowing. Any kind of ignition source will touch off a wildfire...

These are all rhetorical posts.

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
PereBourik

I'm putting it together from parts found around Craigslist. I have a picnic tap, so it will be usable once this batch is ready, but eventually I want to put a tap through the door.

I found a smoking deal on 3 gallon kegs - $29.99 each. I think a 5 gal might have fit in the fridge, but I won't go through it that fast, so brewing half batches is more practical for me (and more fun - get to do the process more often).

I found the 5 galllons still goes fast. I give some beer away and tasting it takes a good amount. This last batch I got just a case of random 22s and 16s with a few 12s since I gave it to my wifes cousin for the RV and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom