::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe report:

Music jam at the church tomorrow morning.
Juggling club Sunday afternoon.

Other than that, I've got nuthin'....

We're still harvesting lots of cherry tomatoes, even though the weather has gotten cool. We've had enough this year that I don't think we've had to buy any....

I made some white chicken chili yesterday. It's....okay. If I were to make it again, I'd add a few things to doctor it up a bit; maybe some onion and red bell pepper, and maybe a can of white beans. What I made is fine, just a little plain....

Tonight -- Chris's birthday dinner. He is 29. Wow.

Tomorrow -- go to a friend's "shack". The girls sit and yap and the guys will play with construction equipment. Bill has a front loader and a couple years ago Paul punched a hole in the old outhouse with said equipment. The day ends with us cording wood.

Sunday -- more birthday festivities with more relatives.

I made some white chicken chili yesterday. It's....okay. If I were to make it again, I'd add a few things to doctor it up a bit; maybe some onion and red bell pepper, and maybe a can of white beans. What I made is fine, just a little plain....

That's one of our cold weather dishes. I think we started with a Bush Beans recipe, and have added to it. Some say that it's not chili, that's fine. Call it what you want and then please step aside so I can get a bowl.

Just as a Reuben made with turkey is not a Reuben...chili made with chicken and white beans is not chicken. Sorry, Don.

Just as a Reuben made with turkey is not a Reuben...chili made with chicken and white beans is not chicken. Sorry, Don.

There's the guy I was talking about. Go grab a drink, OK, while I eat you share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom