::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION OF THE DAY

How do you describe what you do for a living to your friends? To strangers at a party? To your family?

Mold and shape young men and women into outstanding, intellectual and productive members of society.

What they hear?

Oh . . . you babysit.

When I was at the ukulele festival there was a guy there that I see on TheBus almost every day, so I walked up to him and introduced myself and said hi. Today he asked me where my next gig is hahahaha.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

How do you describe what you do for a living to your friends? To strangers at a party? To your family?

Computers. I keep the customer facing applications running for Hawaii's largest medical practice management company.

They encourage the use of technology in our school yet our wireless system is stupidly slow and useless.

I installed the latest and greatest Cisco router in my room but today, for some reason I'm getting a huge lag in Apple TV so again. . . useless.

Boo.

Finally in the office after much chore-doing this morning.

#1 son began his first job ever today. Got called last night and told to show up at 7.

It's mowing for a local landscaping company. He can't mow a straight line to save his life.

Today's forecast to be the hottest day of the year.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...gasp...hahahahahahaha. Snort. Life is full of practical jokes

Finally in the office after much chore-doing this morning.

#1 son began his first job ever today. Got called last night and told to show up at 7.

It's mowing for a local landscaping company. He can't mow a straight line to save his life.

Today's forecast to be the hottest day of the year.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...gasp...hahahahahahaha. Snort. Life is full of practical jokes
All this will make him appreciate his desk job later in life. Or not.

I think I will go to The Fair today. Check out the competition. I've never gone to the fair by myself before. This should be fun. It is hotter than blazes and just as humid. May be a good day for the water ride. I ALWAYS get soaked. Nobody else does.

QUESTION OF THE DAY

I really miss running a charter sailboat. Yacht master is a pretty cool and self-explanatory job title.

These days I'm very private about a lot of what I do. I usually tell people that I'm a bohemian, or a freelancer, depending on context. I occasionally just say, "I do stuff and things."

I think I will go to The Fair today. Check out the competition. I've never gone to the fair by myself before. This should be fun. It is hotter than blazes and just as humid. May be a good day for the water ride. I ALWAYS get soaked. Nobody else does.

Admit it, you're going to heckle the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom