::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One bottle of booze for the whole darn year.

SNA0519P-280_882387a.jpg

This camera research is making my already indecisive mind ready to explode.

Craig and Colin have been a huge help.

They both double dipped in the talent pool.

Sukie and Mim got a huge kick out of listening to myself, Nick and Sally talking about getting somewhere.

It was kind of funny.
oh my gawd that was funny. We were totally serious and they were like "are these guys for real?"

I've posted this many times before - but I never fail to hear Sally and Mike discussing how I should get back to my hotel in Pasadena (and later in the week the Disneyland hotel). I never could convince Sally that my GPS might be able to figure out how to get me back to the hotels.

(And the one time I decided to follow Sally's directions instead of the GPS I ended up on Harbor Blvd for an eternity - drove about twice the distance and time as the GPS had me go when we went TO her house.)

You just got lucky. Harbor Blvd is a straight shot to d-land. Getting on The 22 (see what I did there) is the long way around.

Sally, I hope you and your siblings can get through this difficult time with as little pain as is possible.

I know that the same situation caused a lot of problems for my wife and her sisters. Elaine and one of her sisters are extremely close, and the third sister is so estranged now that they haven't spoken with her in years.

May this transition be an easy one, for all concerned....

Thanks. Today wasn't too bad. I was given the job of cleaning out dads desk and filing cabinets. Wow, he saved everything. It took me like 5 hours. Then we sat around the fire ring and slowly burned 8 boxes of papers and visited. My sister and brother (the other two, not the two I thought would tangle) got into one spat but the rest of the day was pleasant.

I work all day tomorrow but I'll be back on Friday to tackle another project.

Like Freeda, I'm not a drinker or a gambler. I still think I would enjoy seeing Vegas, at least once. I think I'd like the sights, and I'm sure I would find shows I'd enjoy....

Gambling a boring for me but it's a great place to people watch. And I'm mesmerized by the lights at night. I like to climb up on one of the overhead walkways and just stare, the lights are fabulous.

I want you to
[A] drop baby, [C#m] drop baby, [Bm] drop,
[E7] drop all your love on me

[A] - (6454)
[C#m] - (6444)
[Bm] - (4222)
[E7] - (4445)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom