::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before my grandmother passed away she gave power of attorney to my aunt who promptly gave many of my grandfathers possessions to her son. My dad was understandably pissed. (My other aunt and my dad haven't spoken to her since). While golfing my dad casually mentioned that the main things he wanted were a shotgun and some old fly rods that he could pass down to me.

"Was it a Winchester 50 12gauge and three Orvis rods that were signed by Bill Orvis?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Grandpa gave them to me when he was sick, a few months before he died."

My dad started laughing.

I've had the gun and fishing poles for over 25 years now. I was the last Yoshida and Grandpa wanted to make sure they stayed with me. I guess they go to James now.

Dad's still pissed at my aunt.

That is a great story.

Trying to decide what we want to do for our vacations next year. I know in July we are heading to Destin FL for 2 weeks. I usually get a week in April or early May, and then one in late August or early September.

For the earlier one, we've thinking of maybe heading to Niagra Falls. It's somewhere I've wanted to go all my life. Then for the later one, maybe go to Pennsylvania, somewhere close to Hershey, to tour the factory. I've heard there's a lot of other places fairly close in that area that are nice attractions. I'm hoping maybe Ken and his family can bring their RV and we can camp together. I would hope Tammy and the male could drop in as well, and we could do that PoHo meetup I was thinking about.

Hershey is sweet!!!

That was an extra $30 plus 10$ for the second day which rained half through the day. Then the campground comped us our last night.

The tram broke so they used golf carts but didn't want to go in the rain so we walked the mile with the kids and complained and they comped us then we stayed till the am cause they were clueless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom