::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Restring day. PhD low g set was not the answer on Clara. Have strung it with Worth Browns. Sounds nice.

This was a really low pressure day. Did nothing of substance except grill some ahi tuna for dinner. Got it done nicely with a nice stripe of red in the center. Mmm mmm good.

It should probably be noted that my grandfather would have wanted my dad to have everything of his. They were pretty close. Because of my aunt, he got absolutely nothing. It caused such a rift in the family that even my dad's cousins won't speak to my aunt.

It's sad. Her husband passed away recently and I'm guessing nobody from our side of the family attended the funeral. I just found out he passed away and it's been six months. Family turning on family sure is ugly.

I understand it well. My father and his sister don't speak. Similar situation.

Went to an amusement park ten minutes from home. Went in 1976 , the year it opened, and one other time in 1985 I think. Forty Niners Family Night, the DeBartalos rented the park and invited everyone associated with the organization (I was the sushi caterer).

We bought a season pass for next year. James had a blast in the water park.

Went to an amusement park ten minutes from home. Went in 1976 , the year it opened, and one other time in 1985 I think. Forty Niners Family Night, the DeBartalos rented the park and invited everyone associated with the organization (I was the sushi caterer).

We bought a season pass for next year. James had a blast in the water park.

Did you wear a speedo?

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
Ukulelerob

Musta been a tough weekend?

Sally, what is flinging? Is that for disc golf?

Too funny! When I read Sally's post I saw it as "Mike is fishing" which struck me as odd because that didn't seem like anything I'd ever heard of him doing...but I'm very tired and just accepted it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom