::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My school is FULL of that crap. It has been since Halloween. I was pretty okay until someone brought in two 5lb boxes of chocolate covered macadamias.

I've been very good so far...

Do you think that Santa is listening?

Last edited:
I don't doubt it. Curly hair shouldn't be cut the same as straight hair. The results are horrific if someone doesn't understand this... I've had some horrific cuts in my lifetime! The last one took me over a year to get fixed. I wanted layers, not hair shelves!!! :) Currently, I travel an hour one way to see my hair wizard because she is that awesome!!

Same goes for Japanese hair. Very course and thick. If cot wrong I'd look like a stoned hedge hog when it grows out. Doesn't take special cutting, just an understanding 😊

Ironically I am now up and drinking......coffee.
Finally got to sleep about 6. Paul let me sleep until noon.

There's one more little thing I think Elaine would really like for Christmas. It's a silly, cheap little thing, but she'd just love it.

I know what store chain was supposed to have them, so I looked up the list of their local stores. I called the first two, and they said they didn't have the item. The third store said they DID have them. I questioned the clerk further on the phone, and asked if she would physically verify that she had the item, as their store is way out of my way. She put the phone down for a minute, and came back and told me that they had a lot of them. I thanked her, and told her I would come straight over to get them.

I drove 30 minutes to get over there, only to find out that they didn't have them, after all. An hour in the car (round trip) to try and get a $2 stocking stuffer, and had to come home empty handed.

I was NOT happy....

I hope you went and complained to the manager.

Ironically I am now up and drinking......coffee.
Finally got to sleep about 6. Paul let me sleep until noon.

I woke up at 5am. Made breakfast and coffee. Layed down at 9:30am and naped until now. It's 11:30.

My sleep pattern has been all wonky lately. I blame it on non-daylight savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom