::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like nobody in Portland ever calls it P-Town and nobody in San Francisco could stand for it to be called "Frisco" and nobody in Australia ever calls it "The Land Populated by Criminals and Wacko Retired Physicians."

I lived in Frisco for a year. I only used that once. The scars are old but deep.

If the shots don't help I will be asking about getting mom a card. She can't smoke but we could do edible .

Vaporizer. Pain relief occurs in a couple of minutes or less. It's very easy to monitor dosing with such immediate feedback.

Edibles can take up to an hour or more to take effect. Aside from taking so long to help with pain relief, having to wait so long to judge its effectiveness can make it difficult to get the "right" dose.

In addition, unlike smoking or vaping, edible forms are very easy to get overly "intoxicated" on, as incidents in Colorado and elsewhere are showing.

That said, many like edibles for more public consumption, and they can be a great sleep aid, especially for chronic pain sufferers.

Fall color up in the Nat'l Forest.

F1BDF0DE-ACBA-477D-AA08-7BCE06A8503A.jpg

Vaporizer. Pain relief occurs in a couple of minutes or less. It's very easy to monitor dosing with such immediate feedback.

Edibles can take up to an hour or more to take effect. Aside from taking so long to help with pain relief, having to wait so long to judge its effectiveness can make it difficult to get the "right" dose.

In addition, unlike smoking or vaping, edible forms are very easy to get overly "intoxicated" on, as incidents in Colorado and elsewhere are showing.

That said, many like edibles for more public consumption, and they can be a great sleep aid, especially for chronic pain sufferers.

thank you, I did not know any of that. I appreciate the information.

Fall color up in the Nat'l Forest.

F1BDF0DE-ACBA-477D-AA08-7BCE06A8503A.jpg

Beautiful!!

I notice the guard rail are a dark rust color. Is that road maintained by the national park system? In the two national parks I've been in (Smoky Mountains and Lake Vesuvius), the guard rails are the same color. Maybe they're cheaper?

Just like nobody in Portland ever calls it P-Town and nobody in San Francisco could stand for it to be called "Frisco" and nobody in Australia ever calls it "The Land Populated by Criminals and Waycool Retired Physicians."

Oh Jon! Looks like auto-correct inadvertently changed what you meant to type.
Fixtit for ya... :D

The park system got that color cheap. ;)

This shot is in the Cibola Nat'l Forest. As I understand, the road is federally maintained. They recently widened a lot of it. No painted lines yet.

The park system got that color cheap. ;)

This shot is in the Cibola Nat'l Forest. As I understand, the road is federally maintained. They recently widened a lot of it. No painted lines yet.

I thought that was a pretty wide road...and to think that our safety is in the hands of the lowest bidder.

Seriously...did you take that with your iphone? I've got a six and I'm gonna have to learn how to use it right, and not just snap pics.

I thought that was a pretty wide road...and to think that our safety is in the hands of the lowest bidder.

Seriously...did you take that with your iphone? I've got a six and I'm gonna have to learn how to use it right, and not just snap pics.

I shoot everything with my iPhone. :love:

Raeden went with me when I took the dogs to the groomers. I saw this in the rearview mirror. They fight constantly, but there he was on her lap!

attachment.php

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom